Selling a car

You bought a Toyota = You are a dog

still waiting for the photos

Hopefully this works.

[ATTACH]249491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]249493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]249491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]249494[/ATTACH]

850 is on the high side considering this is the older model. How much are potential buyers willing to cough?

The highest offer I received was 750K, but that was before my mechanic did some work on it.

i think 700k is okay for the car

Then thats the best offer you can get. Sell it at that price. You wont get a better offer than that.

Please. Take this Toyota to a scrapyard… I want a basin made off this plastics for washing my mcoondu

Do your part in saving the world from the Toyota disgrace

Please

Never improve on a car that you intend to sell. Especially if you already received an offer -100k or less of your intended price. In most cases you won’t get a better price for it, unfortunately. Right now, you will probably sell it at 750k or thereabout despite the “touch-ups”. All the best though.

You are obviously challenged mentally and you have a tiny dick.

Mentally?

A-in ‘94?
Published in 117 journals and counting?
Arab?

Thanks for your polite reply.

Bingwa unasumbuanga sana. You forgot 150kg of pure blubber around your waist, bachelor at 44, and very filthy like most Easich residents. Drug addict too…amphetamines. With all those brains don’t you think you should know how to manage your weight to a normal BMI?? By the way you are among the very few fat Cushites. You must stand out like a sore thumb among your friends. You are an embarrassment to “arabs”.

Agreed - at times it makes sense to sell it with a few scratches if not so bad than having it painted. Most people tend to assume there’s something the seller is hiding such as a recent accident. Same case with fitting new tyres.

the issue with people selling cars now is they think the economy is as good as five years ago, go and get the stats from hose yards no one is buying cars, hata dealers prefer reselling cars which have been used on the kenyan roads as compared from the newly imported ones. hio gari ukipata 700k chukua ukienda

Ujatupatia specs za gari …iko na AWD ,iko na 1.8 litre or 2 litre d4 engine if iko na AWD na d4 engine ,utapata siku mrefu …the economy iko Mbaya zaidi unlike 5 years ago na Kuna oversupply ya magari za ku auctioniwa all over so be pragmatic with your pricing