sema kuibiwa simu na laptop ka mchezo....wezi wa kayole episode.

lakini @wonderful wonder next time ukienda kayole usiangalie punda za watu kama mtu wa Naivasha utakung’utwa

4 Likes

NGOMA INO!!!:D:D:D:D

sura ya siafu

1 Like

@wonderful wonder First of all pole kwa masaibu. Secondly, i once saw a kid whose idea of hide and seek was taking two cups and covering both eyes and sitting there in plain sight, you remind me of that fat kid with a running nose (not related to @kush yule mnono ) Here are some pointers…Do you think that you are the first one to walk around with a laptop bag or an expensive phone (sic) in Kayole? Am sure you gave all the pointers that you were a sitting duck and they took advantage of it. Forget about Kayole, you will get robbed in the HQ as you put it at 12noon if you show the right “symptoms”.

5 Likes

izah bro that was a lesson to learn.

Picha au at least sketch ni ya maana sana daddy

1 Like

luwere…hao mavijanaa wangekupatia 2 hot slaps ndio umalize ushamba

4 Likes

Pole bro. Lakini unajianika aje kayole of all places??

tuseme mtu huibiwa coz ni mshamba???

Pole bro.

Jogoo wa shambani hawiki mjini. Kwanza tunangoja huyo old monk wenu Naivasha. Akiingia huku tunamwitisha log in za kijiji na kuweka XXX.

2 Likes

Pole sana, i hope you didn’t have self recorded material if you know what i mean in that laptop, and you didn’t see your sister

1 Like

Masaibu ya Jogoo wa shambani kuja mjini! Eazer msee, nxt time vaa kofia ya “sengenge ni Ngombe” ukienda hiyo mtaa.

1 Like

Thugs from the slums migrate from shanty houses to a better housing in the name of upgrading and new hideout, and in most cases ni kayole so kaa macho bro…pole

1 Like

Pole kwa kufirwa daytime, next gi me a call, on a lighter moment was it like[ATTACH=full]14057[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Walking around with a laptop no matter the place is never a good idea.

1 Like

pole bro…

Inaitwa Kuingiza para

1 Like

Pole sana… My cuzos in that hood have a saying: Apitaye ategwe, aangukaye afirwe!! Next time vaa kanzu nobody would dare touch you.

1 Like

wewe unakaa ka unaweza chekasha kwa burial…usichezee monk…utandungwa mstari