Semen contains anti-depresants that keep women happy, study finds

Proves my point.

You made poor dating choices and ended up with sub-standard men and then castigate all men for your poor decisions. No wonder you’re bitter.
Typically, as with the case with narcissistic feminists, it’s never your fault.
While other women are happy getting dicked down, you remain an angry depressed post-wall menoupasal woman. Who would fuck you? You better keep stockpiling those vibrators.

From some who posts volumes and volumes,this is on the left side of self righteousness ma’am.

@TrumanCapote seems you have a stalker, maybe you can finally get some dick

Ako Mid 60s,alizaliwa enzi ya legco ,ako na kijana ako kazi ,pale ministry of education

Who are the non substandard men I did not date ? You? Your Father? Your Brother? Who are these non substandard men? Are you one of them? Thats why you are here attacking some woman you dont know from a can of paint? Because you are not substandard.

What poor choices? That I didnt end up with a bitter broke busted and disgusted boy like you who is so frustrated in life that he will follow some woman he doesnt know from a can of paint and attack,attack,attack like a meth fueled rabid dog. Goodness ! I sure did make poor choices if I was able to avoid this pigshit with a penis harping at me on internet, in my life. Are you someone’s boyfriend,husband,father? Then thank God for poor choices.They have been my salvation.

Hey! The angry depressed post ceiling woman who isnt happily dicked down is spared from garbage and total pieces of shit like you . Who are arent angry and depressed thats why call women hoes because theyre the emblem of happiness and the opposite of being depressed? Hapiness nowadays isnt look like any good.

Do you know who are the most dicked down women are ? Sabena Joy women. Those girls are DICKED DOWN GOOD - Day and Night. Monday to Monday. December to December. Who will fuck me? Oh my God ? Who will fuck me? Is what I ALL I have to worry about when there’s women in Sabena Joy who are praying that God could cut them a break so that they never ever see a dick again in their lives. To make a miserable 300 bob. My God woe is me. That all I have to bother me ,is who is going to fuck ME!!! I know you want me to be as angry and depressed like you but you making me laugh right now. The biggest problem I have in my life according to your retarded ass that should make me equally as bitter and depressed as you -IS WHAT NOW??? A rhetoric question. Who will fuck me . ROTFL. You crazy sod.

Atleast thats the problem I have. Your mother must take dick to eat yet she has a loser of a son hiding behind a handle to insult women instead of taking care of her. I cant be a whore like your mother dear thats why I will never get dicked down. I know the pain of having a whore of a mother and then discover theres women who have a choice not to take dick to eat is thunder baby boy but hey you should have saved her . Captain Save a Hoe. Your mother has sunk so low she is getting fucked by dogs and their semen. For all you know your dna has dog dna in it .No wonder you are such a mongrel and only think about sex.

:D:D:DPlease let this be the last time you are insulting other talkers parents…Otherwise jibambe.

The potential stalker does not dick older women… At 31, I do max 24. So Makena is good for mental exercises and not poosy dick ones

Oh No. Motherfucker thinks he is a big boy now he can talk shit to women because he has a beard now. Prolly still lives in his whoring mother’s basement. Where else is all this bile coming from. Listening to drunk men fuck your mother for peanuts can damage a man in ways you cant imagine.

:D:D:D
Sadness of life.

Your mother isnt good for poosy dick or even mental exercises sooo …

:D:D The anger and bitterness is real. This literally proves the study.

I pity the men unfortunate enough to be in your miserable life, how do they cope?

I won’t stoop down to petty insults because i’m better than that and better at it than you.
You think because you were born with a cunt, you’re somehow to be worshipped and put on a pedestal? Newsflash, you’re not special, you just have a cunt that men are programmed to endlessly chase - not yours though.

If you made poor choices and ended up with deadbeats, it is your fault. Just like the women at SJ who chose to sell their cunts to make a living, pambana na hali yako.

Anger, anger, anger. Let the anger flow through you
old woman, you’re not special, you just have a cunt

Again, there’s nothing special about you being a woman that means I can’t talk shit to you.
You’re out here spewing insults, but i’m the one with bile. You need some dick. You’re miserable.

Its also good for their skin ,so bukakke that beech son,she’ll thank you later

It is real alright. You are the poster child. Why are you so miserable young man ,are you broke? Oh now you wont stoop to insults. You are better than that? I think for a moment there you forgot that but you know you know you are not better than anything. After you have been beaten at your own game? I am better at this than you nyef nyef. Insecure piece of shit. You are gonna claim to be better at insults when you get beat down at a fight you started. Thats kind of lame. Dont stop. Lemme know how you really feel. I know having a whore for a mother really hurts. Talk to me. Insult me .If it makes you feel better. I dont care.

Newsflash: I am not special??? Ohhh!!! But I must be , why else would you insult me like this ,if I wasnt. I must be pretty special to you. You dont know me from a bar of soap and you feel this strongly dang I must be a hell of special. Men are programmed to chase pussy but not mine though LOL. For sure not mine. The one of 300 bob you are used to is more like it huh?? Ama the finje your mom charges for blowjobs? I guess men are programmed for that alright. If theyd pay 50 bob for a toothless bj with your mother whose whored over 70 years.

I ended up with deadbeats? What deadbeats?YOU? I dont know anybody even as an acquaintance who is more of a deadbeat than you. So if I dint up anywhere near you other than on the internet trading insults , then I dont think I even have an idea what a deadbeat is. Its my fault. Ohhh Lawd its my fault. Its my fault that your sorry ass is so far out there in internet land. Ofcourse its my fault , I dont have a piece of shit like you within 50kms radius of me. I am allergic . Wacha ni pambane na hali yangu. Where do I have dinner tonight?

Keep saying it,maybe you will feel better about your mother whoring infront of you. My mother is not special she just has a cunt - that she sells. Let the anger flow out of you. Let it go. Let it go.Poor baby. LOL.

Keep saying it. My mother isnt special she just has a cunt she sells. Say it. Say it. Let the misery out . She needs money not the endless dick you saw shuttle in and out your house. But she did it for you. Or did you get some dick too ? Oh poor baby no wonder you are so obsessed with dick . Hey , you started this. I didnt even know you exist b4 today this shit is making me hungry . Dont stop now. Lets keep going. Btw there is alot thats special about my being a woman because thats the only reason your sorry ass is following me all over the place , you wouldnt be talking shit to me for all this time if I wasnt a woman, you hate to lose to a woman. I mean what kind of man would you be if you cant insult a woman till she backs down? Today you chose the wrong woman to bully. Its going down until the last man standing bitch!

Apparently your mother isnt old enough to stop whoring even after all her teeth done fell out she still charges your friends 50 bob for blow jobs , so you know I feel your pain towards old women. Nakufeel…