Semeni Kimeumana

Politic maniacs. Mountain tuko locked behind hustler. Wengine waacheni wamangamange

If i were Uhuru i would rally behind a weak candidate( small tribe)as we buy time to finally coronate man Giddy in 2027

Cant happen. Hawa weak ndio hugeuka na kuwapiga kiboko, remember the game plan is protect their interests after retirement.

:D:D his threats sound like a faint fart n he thinks its thunder…

And now we know who are the violent thugs . Ruto has been abused, humiliated etc but you’ve not seen him using the threat of violence. But the minute mganga feels like an ego stroke, he runs to his kibera cows to prepare them as fodder for his selfish needs.

Whatever we predict… the plan is to benefit the two First Families that we all know… no brainer…the cards will be shuffled and reshuffled but the beneficiaries will be the two families (Not 3 for obvious reasons)… let us wait and see if that will not be the case… PIN this prediction and let us review… in a few months before Aug 2021…

WSR refused to bite the bait. This has led to severe teeth gnashing kule kitchen cabinet kicheko biggest:D. Meanwhile Jakuon was paid to shut his trap and not make noise for the Kenyatta dynasty and he fell for it. This one can sell that nation for one penny. He never stopped to wonder for one minute why Uhuru has ditched WSR his deputy… for him. It is like my husband marrying my best maid. Should she not pose to think oh the same way he ditched me he will ditch her too? ya dunia si chache.:smiley:
Jakuon is angling for bloodshed as usual. Ngonja umuone out on the streets soon after the reality has dawned on him. He should have stuck it out in the opposition.

I agree with you! I cannot believe that he trusted the system to propel him to Uthamaki… How now? After fighting them tooth, nail and eyes?

Most predicted the end of handshake…it was not tenable

It did not exist! Someone was getting conned… now they are telling him the truth, indirectly!

They should put up someone like Matiangi and a weak leader like the famous Kivutha Kibwana and campaign on economic reform.
Kenyans may actually back this due to nostalgia from the Kibaki era, they also would dilute the hustler narrative plus these would not be hostile to deep state in the future(i.e. tenders etc) unless Matiangi akue wild card kama John Pombe Magu

Matiang’i would do better, I think… but it would be more like the colonial period… It would be goodbye to democracy!

The game of musical chairs continues.

Matiangi can’t be an option for them, once he gets power Kenyatta and moi won’t tell him shit.
This is the only chance uhuru has to endorse Gideon is 2022 after that he won’t wield state power. That is what moi did for him he knew 2002 was the last time he would wield power. Uhuru has no choice but to support gideon

Mwizi wa Sugoi alishindwa kushinda hata MCA seat in the recent byelection akagundua hakuna kitu kwa ground despite billions of church donations and trips to western kenya , nani ako na haja ya kumkatia. umafwi UDA thread

Sema kibera

Magu isn’t a wild card. Hebu angalia Botswana ama DRC