Serene Countryside, Look.

[ATTACH=full]10648[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

[SIZE=6]booooooooooooo![/SIZE]

1 Like

Huh, nice. Those are the lies we love in films.

Great scenery…especially for mountain biking…already feeling my bike tires grinding through the loose gravel…

1 Like

Bei sijui.

i don’t envy your miserable life…

Weed smell and smoke will be easily noticeable na utakimbizwa. That place is very pure, you can almost feel spiritual, tantric style.

iko nene mtu nguyaz!

I Knew that was home.

I grew up hizo sides za periphery ya Nyahururu. I can relate to this. @danji1 twambie hapa ni wapi bro tuseme utafutiwe msichana ya nyumbani ukamue. I have always wanted to live in such neighbourhood and msupa wa kwangu always entertain that idea very much, shida ni kua ocha hakuna pesa na sina kakitu ya kununua chopper. The nearest i have seen the same around Nairobi ni Limuru.

2 Likes

and if the chic is white, woe unto you…the brother always dies first! however if she has massive boobs and very promiscuous she’s the first to go.

1 Like

Huko Shamba ni how much? Especially kama ni interior beyond barabara ya lami?

Na interior ya Karen.

1 Like

@Ka-Buda Acre haipiti 1milli. Barabara za lami ziko mbali sana. Devolution imesaidia sana, all places have electricity na MCA wameweka murram mpaka kale kabarabara kanaingia kwa gate yako as you have seen above. And you don’t need piped water, with a tank you have more than enough coz its rainy almost all year round.

1 Like

Ka ugali ndio unapenda

2 Likes

Asante sana. I have been looking for a place like that i even posted a thread here na hakuna mtu alikuwa anajua. The next time you see me i will be your neighbor. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Sijaientertain Karen, just like Gigiri which share the same serenity. Maybe coz am still within the range of the very young middle class, pesa mzuri ndio tu imeanza kushika mkono.

1 Like

olkalao??

This looks more of Othaya

1 Like

Ol Kalou is about 35KM from Nyahururu town.