Serious advice needed!

Nitakusaka ni hire iyo Alphard unibebe na nioshe mecho:D

Biashara sio ya kila mtu
Had a friend back huko UON, second year aliamua kuenda Qatar juu life ilikuwa ishaanza kumlemea na kwao yeye ndio alikuwa anategemewa na hakuwa na kakitu
He self taught himselfu some Qatari cuisine recipes thru google, applied for interview, passed and went to work in some Qatar restaurant. Saa hii as we speak akona flats kadhaa na anajenga jenga ovyoovyo
Masomo sijui kama ni lazima

hio security ya mlango ata ndio poa, rafiki yangu alikuwa akipata tips mingi sana kutoka clients. Apana linganisha na ya huku.

Hii ni kweli maneno ya agent apana, alafu Kush ebu nichanue maneno ya Oman visa run na walk in interviews kwa tourist visa.

Anajenga flats ovyoovyo:D:D

Arabs are more brutal in their racism than wazunye… I mean , hujawahi jiuliza why there are no ‘black arabs’ after they took more slaves to the Middle East than to the Americas… Huko sifiki unless The King Invites me …

you seem like a smart guy … use your brains & don’t be too picky ! … i heard some chapati guys make 400k per month in the slums !
[ATTACH=full]219777[/ATTACH]

My Daughter is in Form 3. Gave birth when I was 24. Calculate.

And he chunishas watu sukuma

@Chloe si umeua osungu hapo yuu asi! Ungeandika kikamba halafu mimi nikuye ni translate.

Kama utaweza enda Kenya ni upus ya 2022 as economy stagnates !

Breath of fresh air right there.

Remove Somalia there

For me moving to Doha was smooth as compared to when I went to Dubai. The company here arranged for hotel accomodation for a month to enable me get my own accomodation. House allowance is included in my pay. I din’t know anybody in terms of facilitating me acquiring the job but probably having worked in the gulf gave me an upperhand. Give it a shot kaka braza.

Mambo ya Oman sitambui sana, mi nko dawhah

Thanks for all the advice villagers. Asking for help is not overrated after all.

Hio ni uwongo, Lord Mutai has no credibility. He is a gun/pen for hire.

do research kwanza ,alot of people have been duped into jobs they didn’t sign up for.In regards to the statistics of ugandans’ death,majority of them were graduates and signed up for promising jobs ,from engineers to bank accountants but got shafted once in uae,they ended up doing menial jobs,watchmen ,taxi drivers or cleaners,this is after their passports were confiscated on arrival and told to start work or pay up for the visas and paperwork sorts.Most of them had dependants,had sold their earthly belongings to facilitate their endevour, so hakuna choice,mshande sio same with what was on paper,living conditions,food,medical,transport and that bladi thermal nuclear reactor called “jua ya dubai” was enough to reduce one to suicide.Make sure uko kwa reputable agency,but since ushalipa ningekwambia upitie Harpers’ management,ujaribu ka bahatihttp://harpersmanagement.com/website/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/map3-1024x680.jpg

Great! I have also seen their page on facebook