Serious Business Proposal. Investors, Advisors, Experts and Haters. - your views are All welcome.

As long as the link works does it really matter how many characters i shared!

Hawaezi kataa.

A

Alafu freezer zako zikwame kwa port sababu KRA guys want their cut. Enyewe Kenyans tuko na shida. Before you start a business you have to factor in such things. Will the business break even?

Upusi

Sisi wenyewe tunajiangushaga!..
Very sad

Brilliant idea

Terrific idea @Ka-Buda we ni mse mreal. We have this farm ocha about 5 acres full of fruits trees like avocados and mapera, logwats(sp?) me hushindwa what to do with them…
Problem is during fruit season, all the jiranis have avocados falling from their trees nobody is interested in buying yours -and logistics of hiring a pickup only to be offered 3/- at the market haimake sense- so they just drop and rot away in the farms
Same story is replicated across the country for mango, orange , tomato, potato farmers etc… This is a serious solution and will plug a major hole i the food value chain.
If you plan to pursue it and need avocado suppliers outta Eldoret airpot to any destination globally am your link, hola [email protected]

@Ka-Buda Ile kitu ya kutafuta gold bado iko.

http://www.naturotechnologies.com/first-strike/

I suggest @pamba should arrest you and your grandmother for suspected poaching …

:smiley: I can show you where she was buried. Kenya Prison can transfer her grave to Kamiti/Kodiaga/Shimo la tewa.

You have identified a solution to address hunger problems. People could slaughter goats & cows in the arid regions and store the meat and other foods in big freezers, with the energy from the Sun.

inbox tuingee biz

I doubt frozen food will compete in prices with fresh foods.

We’re not looking to compete, we’re looking to offering a large market an option at a reduced price.
Itakuwa food ya MTU amesota .
Food ya mwezi ikiwa corner and most importantly, unseasonal food on demand.
We buy cheap when the supply is huge and we sell at reasonable prices when demand is high and supply low.