Seriously need help hapa

Galant issue is the fuel pump and fuel line. I can recommend someone who’ll sort it out for you. Changing fuel pump alone won’t fix it btw…

Do so please i will highly appreciate juu nliwa nshaiwekelea chandarua kuifunika permanent .

Ngk is good for 6cyl galant, am not convinced it’s fuel line related so I still recommend you start with the maf sensor

If the engine is running OK without gear but once you engage gears the problem starts, shouldn’t the 1st steps be to check if there’s any issue with the transmission?

@The real voice it always pays to start from the cheap solution to the more expensive ones. The first suspect in such a case is the fuel delivery system. Assuming your car has tank type fuel pump, first replace the fuel filter in the tank (some cars have two stage filtration allion/premio is a case in point). If this does not solve the problem then it’s time to go for the more expensive part the pump itself replace too. If this still does not solve the problem the next suspect sparks. In this case just replace them together with the HT lead wires for the slightly older engines.

If it’s not either of the above suspects you could be facing a problem with your gearbox. Many automatic GBs experience jerking when not serviced properly or on time. It might be time to service it assuming that no damage has been done already.

Best of luck!

The car is dancing to the loud music you are playing while driving… .alaaa

loolest…with all the umakanika kicking in here naona ukibuy parts hadi ikuwe gari ingine all together… itaturn to Mitsubishi rav 4

Interesting observation, fuelled at total juzi twice and have been experiencing the same since then, at some point car stalled, though revived after few. Never experienced this. Have been advised to change fuel pump.

Ni Toyota corolla sivyo? Probox, fielder, nze,allion ama primeo

Ni xtrail

I think merchants wa Total kuna wenye huongeza mafuta yao takataka. I had to replace my fuel pump kutoa hiyo ngori.

Mine inareplaciwa kesho, crossing my fingers hope itasort hio shida

I have been fuelling at Total exclusively and since introduction of excellium my car has been performing like one on steroids