Seriously searching for a job

What is happening?

pepea sasa tuone!

A vvvvvvv bad idea. Grundy. Wrong move kiasi.

Very hard to get clients. Old accounts are given preference

What is online writing?

The good thing with Uber is that the guy will get instant cashflow for his upkeep and loan repayment. I have a friend who quit his job for Uber and he already has three cabs and he says business is good.

Doing assignments for students who are too busy to them themselves or are just lazy. Most wako majuu

Okay

I hear you and I know they are doing big business even hia but to put your parent’s title deed up for this ain’t a good idea unless amegaiwa what is his already and even then… Mazee the banks are ruthless should something go wrong. I would really support the avenue of exploring the Middle East. Work damn hard for a while and then come back and invest.

Better even… to use that title deed to borrow money to build rentals but this again will depend on where the land is. Or even farm. My Mum has lots of cows and chicken and she sustains herself. She also makes liquid soap which she supplies in Nairobi to her customers that own rental apartments. Vvvvv hard work though but she holds it together v well. There are things to do if you are not afraid of hard graft. He can also get in touch with the successful Uber car owners and ask them for a driver’s job while saving to buy his own.

But that is my 2 Naira…too mungikiress to part with land just like that. Nope.:slight_smile:

Kuenda middle east where do i begin. Connection?

@kush yule mnono

Hun help a bro out with some links. I am sure you know 1 or 2 things. People are doing vv well huko apart from the horror stories we hia every so often. I cannot recommend the west as Visa issues ni noma sana as you know and getting a job without proper papers is so hard. But @senji, look out out for hustle opportunities in Kenya too.

So now,where is an unemployed new graduate go get half a mil just like that? Eh…
Like where did you get yours? Reach wife/galfriend/parents like one Georgina. If he had,he would not be here looking n begging…

Sometimes its good to be realistic…
Hata afadhali ungemwambia akapande sukuma wiki. At least he can get the two k needed for such a venture.

I was replying to @The.Black.Templar and @LowRider when they asked me.That comment was not meant for him.The only part i said he should start a business if he can get support from anyone.

ngombe ino , season ya maembe ni when huko kongowea ?

Upuss

I want to profit from these people’s misery
[ATTACH=full]131148[/ATTACH]

Unataka maembe ya kufeed ya hippos… Mujinga pukusu

not forgetting @jaymoh

Kuhang Title Deed pale kwa @uwesmake ndio u buy gari ni opuss na kujichenga. Bratha usidanganywe na hawa watu. Ile karata huchezwa na Bank/Credit managers na Brokers huku nje…ogopa sana. Can’t say anymore.
Maisha isipoleta shangwe nairobi rudi kwenu ustrategize then ujipange.

It was not a mistake that you got that course you are holding, it was meant to open a door for opportunities. The question you should be asking yourself is where to begin. Sending CV rarely works nowdays. What you need is to look around and find out what you are missing. There is always that someone or something that was or is meant to help you sail through. Maybe a relative who is senior somehow, a lecturer who supervised you or an employer where you were attached while in campo. Connect with them and let them know you are looking for a job.