Seriously, What's Gone Wrong With the Kenyan Media?

The correct spelling is charlatans

Hehehehe…hi picha inawaumanga sana

No wonder you’re poor in English

Sour grapes at it’s best heheh

Walibebewa bunduki na panga

I noticed

Wakiapisha tunaapisha

Cheza chini ng’ombe wewe :D:D

Globally the media is failing and making razor thin profits. Social media is where people are sourcing their news.
But this new arrangement is giving too much power to the hoi polloi.
For example who would’ve thought Uhuru Kenyatta would have beat PM Raila? The media, the diplomats, the intellectuals and the religious leaders were leaning heavy on Raila’s side. Uhuru used social media and pulled a miracle.
Another example of the influential losing power is the exposure of police brutality in the USA. Black people have been telling the world about police brutality for decades and nobody believed them because video sharing was not available. With camera phones becoming standard and YouTube becoming the new TV we have seen wide discrepancies in how American police deal with lawlessness when policing black men and white men.
If you have been paying attention you know a fix is coming to reduce the power of hoi polloi and their Internet. We already saw the first phase implemented

Did Ida really say that?

Mtu akifika 65 a it we babu na akubali retire.

What gives Moi more right to the Baba title than Raira the loser?
More importantly, why is Moi still alive? Do you know how many times kikuyus prayed for that pos to die?
I guess god was too busy fondling Jesus’ cock to answer those prayers.

Jana nilikuwa na hawa wasee kwa gari nikanunua mahindi tano, kidogo @adeadeu akaitisha tano nikasema Tano Tena wakareply Tano Tena.

Let me just add you to my block list because when you talk you sound like Dimz Fala

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/72/722e0ab6964a7d6141d88062b744700e58e61e80b24d3db1625754494136a554.jpg

I don’t know that it’s wivu. More people call him JaKuon or other unsavory names than call him baba. So why play favs?

Chokora is more like it.

:D:D:D:D…some people have in born thickness.

Now I get you. You’re a sniveling, idle troll who’s at pains to think independently. Your desultory mission is to solicit reactions, period.

You have the liberty and prerogative to call him what you want