Seriously

@Jergen hiyo mimi nilikataa zamo. There is a huge pool full of young single guys available either by their being divorced or just being single by choice/pride. Will only date from this pool. 2nd best? never ever effffaaaaa. Na tuko wengi sana in this day and age. I love ‘aksing’ and ‘why are you still there if you are so unhappy?’ responses are the same. ‘Juu ya watoi wangu and that she is boring in bed na amekataa na vitu’. Like you advised above waende wa learn to ‘aks’ her again like back in the day.

Nainai binti.

You’very hit the nail on the head… men who are bound are not worth the hustle maze…

Am not single but when a married guy hits on me I feel eeew!!! Bt chicks nowadays are so easy, I no longer feel offended no wonder the assumption …I just politely decline their advances

I dnt know wats up wen most mamas hit 30’s n are not married,coz a big pool of my acquitances were on the straight n narrow path… bt now they mainly deal with married men…they want a self made man smh … it’s funny , it reaches a point we are no longer on the same page

@ Jergen mmmh girls…I keep my married DUDES as friends. Not more than that, they know I will ask difficult questions.Sis. But that does not stop them from pouring their hearts to me whilst still trying to see if they can ‘wing’ something. By now they know NOT.
@Purr_27…YEP. Some of our women have downgraded us to a very low grade. Availing themselves to any man with cash and therefore robbing other married women their man and upkeep. But having seyyed that some of us are not sold out to nonsense.

Tibim!! You have said it all.

See you gals soon. The dudes have done what I call ‘VAPING’ hehehehehehehehehe. ‘VAPE into oblivion’.

There’s another cadre of guys (i mean kenyans majuu) who claim to have married for “papers” so in essence they don’t consider themselves married for real. Heheee… Apan tambua.!!
Oh there’s yet another group this one I like,the ones who say they’re in the ‘process of divorcing their wives’ then they go on to bad mouth their wives thinking they are making inroads…FAIL. In my head i’m thinking at some point this lady prolly is still/was called babe, sweetie, honey…and here he is talking trash tsk tsk tsk!! Gerrarhia. …:smiley:

And the excuse from these women is, why don’t you talk to your husband/ boyfriend? He’s the one with the problem… that logic always leaves me in a state of awe… at how stupid some women can be… so godamn sad.

Haha!! Wah! Hao… :D:D:D

@Purple…nothing to say.

@ Purple na hizo macho wanasaficha/sha fisha EACH DAY.

@ Jergen Storos kwa wikendi gals. I hear you.

Ni mshangao…I’m telling you. :smiley:

Potent oestrogen levels detected on this thread. ABANDON THREAD

[ATTACH=full]101932[/ATTACH]

wa wa majamaa hawa madem wa hizi streets wako macho hadi 2am mkipeana morale this dude that dude i wil tell you this for a fact we love our wives to bits and we also love our snacks huko nje so if am on my way home n pitia a guy of mutura nikatiwe piece ya 50 doesnt mean i wont have my supper so pelekeni mchene kwa chama if you lengad potential jamaas at your 20s thats the reason sai mnakaa hadi 2am consoling each other.my advice is get one of those kalewas mtaani muoshe poa mvalishe poa then move to another esto n introduce him as hubby.na sina ubaya you ni hayo tu

And that’s where @junkie comes in… Easy pickings… I would never think of leaving or bad mouthing my wife lakini nyama ikijipa especially singo mathas siwes acha coz they know what they’re getting themselves into

Speak for yourself

Resorting to silly assumptions…
My friend, ata kama ningekuwa 50, siwezi resort to any of that shit… so wewe endelea na uchokora in peace, usisumbuliwe saaana na what some of us want in life.

Hehehe. …

Abandon Thread!!!
{Insert pastor jet fighter gif }