SEUTH EFRIKA and AIDS

I also contend that the jungus invented this. And y theory is that they awarded Wangari Mathai with a Nobel to stop her from yapping about this (and she did in the live CNN interview just before her award she was forced to denounce her utterances and indicate that she is an animal doctor not human and therefore not qualified to discuss AIDS).

What bothers me is that there seems to be element of indoctrination around this disease that we don’t see around other diseases. So now you have kids at university and college have to study a unit on ‘HIV/AIDS’. But you don’t have them having to study a unit on, say, cancer. It is as if there has been a sustained campaign to get people to think a certain way about HIV/AIDS and not entertain any alternative views. And any research on alternative theories is thwarted, ruthlessly sometimes. So one can easily start thinking that this is a disease that was created in studios, through media/ad campaigns. What really got people to fear HIV/AIDS in the 80s and 90s were the pictures we were shown of very thin individuals lying on their deathbeds. Kumbe those were cancer and TB patients (and people get cancer and TB with or without HIV)… Then we have the ‘millions of HIV deaths’. It is a scheme where everytime a HIV person dies, it is recorded as a HIV death – without investigation on whether it is the HIV that killed him or what killed him is something that would have killed him with or without the HIV.

Sometimes I feel bad that I am an African because we do not have the intelligence nor political nor economic power to stop ourselves being condemned and controlled at the whim of some evil person in the advanced countries. Another example is the contraceptives being included in the vaccines being given to teenage girls in Kenya. And this was disputed by GAVA even when some Catholic doctors produced proof!!!

Izo uniforms ni hujuma kwa boychild akiwa shuleni.Concentration levels haziezi panda 20%.

Mzungu hapendi subsaharan Africa. Issa population control mechanism. But no one will ever tell u this.
Unaskianga mafala/washamba wa mtaa…thats what Africa is in the eyes of the world. No innovation, no thinking, no nothing

Without looking inferior, don’t you think we have not proved any useful to anybody? Such a messed up race, no brains, stealing everything then praying for miracles to happen! Sisi ni meffi tu!!

:smiley:

It has nothing to do with skin breakage but with mucous membranes and areas with a thin skin layer. The tip of the penis has a small mucous membrane while the entire vagina has a very large mucous membrane.
That is why circumcised men have a degree of lower rate of catching HIV. While women get it with ease. Uncircumcised men get it with ease because the foreskin is an area rich in dividing cells and the skin is extremely thin there.
I doubt anyone gets any skin breakage during vaginal sex since it is a lubricated entrance.

There has to be exchange of body fluids into the bloodstream for this to happen. And the mucous membrane has to break and allow this exchange to happen. The same case applies to breast-feeding babies by HIV positive mothers - there exist a risk of the alimentary canal system to somehow break (there has to be a real exchange again from the infected milk to the internal fluids of the baby for infection to occur) and that is why it is recommended that exclusive breast-feeding takes place and stopped when the baby is weaned. Else, this breastfeeding is entirely avoided. Vaginal sex even when lubricated leaves a chance of infection to take place, again when the vaginal wall is broken by hairs around the penis (not the friction). Lubricated entrance has to be there to avoid breakage due to friction. It does not always happen to all people at all times.