Several staff at Jumia suspended over Fraud.

Umeshikanisha ama umehepa?

Usiende kama haujaelewa where the $11 billion came from.

Like I said earlier Amazon has diversified but they don’t make profits.

Amazon revenue for 2018 was a staggering $232 billion.

After they distribute the cash to resellers and what not, PROFIT is a paltry $11 billion.

And that $11 billion is NOT from e-commerce but a new business called cloud computing as well as digital video streaming.

Meanwhile apple revenue for 2018 is $264 billion and Profit or Net Income is $60 billion!!

That is a highly profitable company. Apple makes more profit than most countries GDP.

In India, Amazon is bleeding over $1 billion in losses every year. But the logic is that if they stay there long term they will one day turn a profit.

Hio article ya guardian hapo juu imeandika revenue wapi? Look at it and delete all the replies.

Boss you are slow. Hata hujui ni nini umeweka na hujasoma article zako.

Why bother explaining.

Do you know what a revenue is and what a profit is?

Hio headline imeandikwa vizuri profit. Off course even a bonobo knows what’s revenue. You are annoying for trying too hard to look smart. Amazon made profits in 2018 Google that blady fucking

Hehe. Rudi shule my fren. I have done my best to explain. I cannot explain further.

Yes they made $11.2 billion but do you know where it came from? Which department of Amazon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk0qTPqaFcw

Finish him

Does it matter really from the non owners point of view?! They made profits and u lost ur argument. Drop it

You guys are still on one argument? Since 8am?

Umeniona 8am? Ngiti

What are we talking about here? We are talking about Jumia. We are talking about E-COMMERCE!!!

And amazon’s core business is e-commerce.

But the $11 billion these fellows are talking about was not from e-commerce. It’s from other businesses that Amazon has diversified into.

So in essence Amazon doesn’t make profit from it’s core business.

It’s like if eabl was not making any profits but they buy the profitable Uber. Do you now say that EABL is profitable?

Finish who? :D:D

Wanaleta articles hawajasoma.

They wouldn’t even let me finish reading. Washasherekea.

In a business there is just that one product that lifts off or two but u also can’t separate it from the others. Tafakari

Now you are talking nonsense.

Amazon’s core business is E-commerce and like I said at the beginning it doesn’t make any profit.

Since 1994 financial experts have said Amazon is dead because they don’t make profits but they never die. Why? :D:D

Nonsense? Haven’t u just repeated what am saying. Or what product made amazon profit?

We are not talking about products, we are talking about e-commerce. How Jumia is finding it rough.

Amazon is the king of e-commerce but they don’t make profit from e-commerce. And I explained how they survive a long time ago. Ama utumie google.

C’mon people. Hehe. Amazon made only just north of 2bn usd in profit in the ecommerce business which is peanuts.

The web hosting side of Amazon brings in over 80% of the revenue. Hapa @patco is right. Accept some education :D:D