Sex After Marriage

Good things is ,we dont care about their past ,sisi nikugonga tukiendanga

There’s a big difference between wanting spring water and you plumbing the community well where somebody threw in a dead dog.

This is an example of a 29-year-old community pussy as long as you can meet the criteria. Would you pass the possibility of having sex with this woman for one night only? Just one night. Ama utasema siwezi kamua hii kitu juu akona body count kubwa?

[ATTACH=full]234550[/ATTACH]

:D:D

It’s one thing to sleep with a girl whose sexual history you are unaware of. It’s another thing to borrow slices from a babe whose mileage, in your own words, is from here to Timbuktu. It’s even worse that she friendzoned you ab initio!

weka tu bidii na umdanganye utamuoa , then kidogokidogo muonjeshe pombe akilewa the kunguru gene (which never dies mpaka akienda binguni) will reactivate na ukule kuma mpaka mkia , wacha kuangusha kijiji

First of all, you are a Beta male. Am an alpha male and also a pastor. I advocate for purity before marriage. If teh girls is truly saved I can tell you for free you will continue wanking on her pictures. Forget the two weeks ghosting that you have been told. Probably she has deleted your number.

We ni beta male

Ukiwa campus ulinyimwa akiwa in her prime…
Saa hii she has already hit the wall na bado amekunyima with all that mileage…

BOSS kubali umeshindwa

Anko Leo umeniangusha. Hii kunguru probably ime have it all in her sexual life from multiple orgasms to STIs and abortions akasema baaas! No more dick for fun. Hapa ujue una deal na expert mwenye anajua all tricks. You’ll spend too much before hitting it which is not worthy it. Hata ukioa hii kunguru ye ni waliovuma. No more thrill.

Funny what you still need from her if know her past, she is at that phase where they act a holier than thou to compensate their dirty past. You become a victim who pays for crimes you never commited. Young sincere girls are like this one in this video

Inaitwa no contact rule. It works like magic

You just had to mention your penis?

Nonsense. Utter and complete nonsense

She’s his “WHITE WHALE”

Hehe i use it aaaalllll the time

Hii ndo ile maneno unasema ata akiwa amekuliwa ako tu poa. Ni nini bado unaona kwa io gari Chevrolet ilikua ya Martin Luther Jr. Io ata haina accelerator