Sex change operation from male to female

Wewe kweli ni kichaa na huwezi kuniambia chochote wala lolote.

Yea it is possible to reverse.
For sex change,
You will just end up with either a natal vagina or natal penis which is not like what you originally had. People think it is successful but this is only the physical part ( replacing a vagina with a penis and vice versa). However, as sex reassignment” fails to reassign sex biologically, it also fails to bring wholeness socially and psychologically. The surgery won’t actually “reassign” sex: “My body will regard the vagina as a wound. So it is important to remember that sex is assigned at birth but during child’s conception hence it is impossible to change as advertised by Transgender groups.
Reversal of sex change
This is even a more complicated affair. But just keep in mind that the moment sex change is performed then you cannot get what you had. So a sex reversal is possible but its no different from sex change. For either of the case (sex change or a reversal) you end up with natal organs. A vagina that wets and lubricates artificially not anything like a natal vagina on the inside, just a cavity that has to be maintained by penetrating it daily with medical-grade dildo-like objects or else it will heal itself closed and lose depth and stuff. So no self-lubrication nor self-cleaning. The penis is less than 3 inches anything bigger than that is just matter without nerves. Plus it cannot get hard without a prosthetic pump (and obvious no ejaculation and stuff) and from what i know the likelihood of orgasm is slim to none

Ok knock yourself out… as for me i chose to hear no evil see no evil …

And i still insist you are a stupid cunt

Don’t ask me for water when you are burning in hell you stupid idiot. It’s only a retarded imbecile who can believe that there’s no God we kaa hapo ukijidanganya. U r in for a rude shock dummy. I hope you die sooner than later ndio ujue ukweli. And from now on you are blocked. Go cry to your whore of a mother. I pray you die soon and go to hell, useless devil worshipper.

I still insist that mamako ni umbwa Malaya and she is the stupidest cunt of all for producing a retarded piece of shit like you ok?

No woman can be sealed to add a mjuols and jewels, it is impossible.

alafu jamaa anaoa trans mwenzake