Sex in return for chores

At 33 you are not supposed to be listening to what a woman says. From where I come from, men of your age are still chewing form 3 girls. When you say you make 4x what she makes you become too subjective I can therefore safely believe she earns 12k kwa muhindi and you earn 48k gross hence around 27k net. This makes you a low income earner and hence your wife is correct in rationing the p’ussy. You should earn it one way or another.

Simple, tafuta MWAKI, Mpango Wa Kando…

One phrase, “shit-test”. Look it up and counter-strategize.

This is why before nioe nilitia bidii and atleast made a few millions because I wanted to hire a chef and cleaner na ata nikitaka a surrogate kazi ya bibi ikuwe kupanua miguu peke yake na labda kujikuna labda anapowashwa and I can tell this nyef nyef hakunanga kwangu

Infact usiwahi make advance kwake Tena, disarm her by looking for a young petite kunguru ukue ukikula

@Ugly Warthog ghasia ni Nani ameoana Kwa hio nyumba. Ambia yeye straight in her face unatafuta Mtu wa kumsaidia kazi Kwa kitanda kama ame shindwa.

MGTOW == FREEDOM.
Plantation shit. Can’t relate. Ghaseer!

Mwai Kibaki had all that money and occupied the highest office in the land but was still forcefully forced to denounce his MWK on live tv by none other than the unsubmissive wife. If you are a simp not even all the money in the world would help

Sasa…bibi…si dame…amekuambia shida yake ni nini na weh umekuja hapa kuomba mawaidha…shida si yeye…ni wewe.
I mean shes been upfront…what else are you waiting to hear?..na ni hivyo tu sisi ma bachelor tuna make your wives shed tears of joy in our beds.
Why dont you just let her find you in the kitchen whipping up something special for her and ask her to join you…show her your skills mwambie akusaidie kukata hii muulize anataka ingredient gani ingine ikue and bond with her…she is right…the issue isnt the chemistry…your just stuck up in your old ways…elder…loosen up man. @Finest wine @Circledot …aint i on the money? @Violete sweetie :D:D:D:D:D:D si hivi ndio nyoka hutolewa mpangoni
Read between the lines.
Hata mi natoka community ya kufukuzwa jikoni…but siwezi wacha kitu ka hio imess with my sex life.
@MBOMB wife ame ask for personal touch and una propose mboch…how does that help?
Hakuna blackmail hapa kwa hii kesi…weh skiza tu kila bibi anakuambia.
Cant believe a bachelor has to tell a married man how to get in tune with his wife.

Try this, stop asking for sex or intimacy. Get a hobby, work out a lot.

Mutu ya hekaya ulioa lini na ni juzi tuu ulikuwa unataka kuoa dame wa Coast?

This is the shittiest post in ktalk for the year and 2021 and we are not even in March yet:meffi:

Ugly Warthogs never have any of the 3 qualities sir

Men who do more housework get less sex from their wives. Research it. Even though women may say they like having their husband help around the house, his well-intentioned efforts may end up turning him into a helpmate rather than an object of desire.

Upuuus

I say day in day out that marriage is modern day slavery for men but the likes of @Finest wine think that I am misogynistic

Wasichana watakugeuka ukishawaoa. Hayo 2tu

Stop asking for sex coz hiyo inakaa ni direct transactional sex. Hakuna tofauti na kukamua lanye…You should only cook for her if you want to but not because you feel obligated. For now look for a temporary kunguru where you can dump your swimmers mpaka apate kichwa.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/403143-replace-wife-denies-conjugal-rights-benjamin-zulu.html?fbclid=IwAR3ktp4dV9B-P8QsfSibfraCnivuoqu16jgfrFyiRKh2NUf4OIT7uEcLu5E

Benjamin Zulu urged husbands to be ready to let go of women who abandon their wifely duties; both in the bedroom and in the home - Zulu said no man should condemn himself to a life of promiscuity because they are not satisfied at home - The relationship also said it is always okay to end a relationship that is no longer working

Be Fair to this jamaa, kuna watu who earn less by far and have families and love each other, as long as no one wants to exploit the other . what ever little they have is enough and they share happily . BUT if you have a self centered wife , even if you have millions they will never be enough , and you will always be told how others are doing big things while wewe mwanaume ni structure tu hapa.
@Ugly Warthog ata ukiosha viombo boss , it will still not be enough something else will come up , muonyeshe huna haja ni hio pee hole yake dont be blackmailed , but prepare for war , utaa mbiwa vile unakulana inje juu umemlenga .
Finally helping at home is good and it doesnt make you a lesser man , ukiwa single you use to Do those duties bila stress so live your life , it i also good for the kids teach them to be self relayant. BUT DO THEM EXPECTING NOTHING IN RETURN .