SEX IN THE METAVERSE?!?!?

In layman terms, meta verse refers to a dimension existing in digital realm. This dimension is currently in development, digital development of course. Like the real world, digital world needs some kind of currency to get business moving and of course infrastructure. The currency is in blockchain format and and infrastructure is the NFT. So whatever NFT you buy in the real world , is what you’ll own in the digital world. People will spend digital currency on this NFT where the same currency can be redeemed in real world. There’s so much to this stuff but at least you have a rough idea.

I’ve explained up there how one makes money from NFT. It is an investment that will give returns in future once meta verse is up and running. Just look around you and identify opportunities that you think will thrive in a digital world, mold it as NFT and your kids will be set for life. Either way am also learning alot about this.

I know it’s an investment ,I was asking if you had invested in it.
If you’re still learning basi sawa.

Lakini wewe Bantu ni bonobo tu. Meta Verse provides serious opportunity but wr kitu inakukujia kwa akili ni sex tu. And you want to take over the world with this kinda mentality. Utajua hujui.

Do you know how to read you stupid njaruo.

Nothing much here, just advanced masterbation

Nyamaza kama hushikanishi terminologies kwa hii thread. Zile vocabularies zinaangushwa hapa.

:D:D:D:D

Crawling out of the woodwork, Mr. Supremacy?:smiley:
[ATTACH=full]398247[/ATTACH]

Gas fees ni mob sana

You are too late. Mimi ndio niko na title deed ya Nairobi pale Second Life.

:D:D
[ATTACH=full]398255[/ATTACH]

Why you gone talk like that??!!

@Freyja thinks virtual sex will replace the real deal and stop the Bantu Expansion.
I was Just explaining why real sex is better than virtual and will never be replaced.

(Usiniambie ume mbao because of words on a screen…)

Meta Verse is basically just that. Sijawahi elewa mbona Sony waliclose down and yet that was a very good foundation for Meta Verse. Unless hao pia wanadevelop kitu

They had a brilliant idea. But the time was not right I guess…this was almost a decade ago.

VR is the future and will become more and more realistic till it consumes humanity completely

@Oti The Gargantuan , that link ulituma kwa nini ? People are just joining and lefting. We didn’t even see the gory video. :confused:

To facilitate the uploading of that video since this site doesn’t support bigger sizes. But @Agwambo amekwamilia kwa lodging with his hoes amekataa kutuma video. Either way am confident everybody will left and leave just me and you so we can start discussing bible verses and rap lyrics.

Wewe ni introvert kweli?