Sex on the first date

Warrr . .? am trying to explain alcoho is not always the answer,he was too high . .

old monk , suppose a gay guy, unknown to you, bought u drinks then drugged u and eventually hit or back side so hard u have to seat on balloons for a month. that’s what’s being propagated here. a lady should have the right to refuse a climb without pombe or a costly meal to cloud her judgment. and a player must accept a No and try next time. this people are our sisters for climbs sake…

1 Like

@mabenda4 No man take a NO kindly. I havent seen one. None. Not even you. A man would rather stay from going for it rather than get a NO.

I always say. Dont struggle too much with a woman. Just let it be known you are interested in her in whatever way. She will come around sooner or later, but dont overdo things. The harder you go at it, the more she moves away, the harder you might fall. If you give a little damn, the easier it is to accept bear a NO

I take a No almost every other day. even from mrs . thing is, the cat is hers. my odds at best are fifty fifty. any higher, she is paying in return. and that is trade not free will. I have climbed truck loads but I have also been refused countless times. its just the way it is bro.

In my books, you cant court a woman to submission, if she likes you ni sawa if she does not you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Since even if you box her to a corner na aingie “box”, sooner or later she will walk cz the liking for you may be very fickle and only sustaineable through chasing her the whole time you will be together by funding trips to exotic places to keep the “spark” going. That is why whenever I sense I may be a bother to a female e.g. one line replys and speaking on the phone like she is being forced, I melt away and train my focus elsewhere so as to save the little dignity that I may still have. Maybe I have let really good chics fall through the cracks for doing this lakini haidhuru

4 Likes

Exactly. This is what am trying to get across. Too much effort makes the pussy feel like an overall loss even if you succeed. And indeed its a loss. make no mistake

BTW @Ingia gimme the link to that documentary about the U.S you appended it here somewhere but forgot the thread

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU

Just like my good friend @Ka-Buda always say, mwanamke kabla ato mbwe mwili atakua ashato mbwa akili. The secret here is to let the girl, lady or woman in question know your real intentions. Go straight to the point, if she likes it well and good but if she does not then too bad. Always keep it at a 50-50 basis such that if u get to climb sawa, akisema NO pia ni sawa. I have done that a couple of times and trust me in almost all instances I got the meoow. You know them girls love a confident man not afraid to speak out his mind.

You guys make women seem too complicated and we are not. Just be real and don’t try too hard otherwise utaambiwa vile @Davidee aliambiwa…women want sex as well just not with everyone that comes around so if she feels you she will eventually let you have the honey pot.

That’s true bro

Well Said!!

How do u let her know from the word go when you first meet; that u want to sleep with her, n u want nothing more from her? what words do u use ? Always thought women prefer men who are interested in them for more than juz a quick lay?

I also have the exact same approach my guy.

It saves one from a lot of drama and future heart ache

Brathe experience inaflow.u r fisi to the bone.

1 Like

Omwami tumia kizungu ya kawaida hapa kina avicci hahapeani marks .

he he he. noted bro. was worked up kidogo I guess.

1 Like