Sex/RELATIONSHIPS AND AGE

Due to many heartbreaks, I objectified sex. It’s just a physical thing. Get laid.

I am asingle mother and proudly so. I have worked hard to make sure my kids get all they need .my first born is a well rounded lady starting her third year in campus…so ulitaka niwatupe ama nido when the marriage ended…I hope you are a more responsible person than what you are potraying

8 Likes

Wanjiku nije unipe

fwb

Just do it safely with condoms if you must do it. And nothing fancy but straight up missionary for this first time. Personally I think sex is highly overrated outside of a loving relationship. Post orgasm clarity will be there no doubt. Will you be heart broken if he leaves soon after he gets what he wanted? Remember to protect your heart, no catching feelings.

2 Likes

true…for a woman there is no casusal sex not unless ni kitu umezoea

Kwani alipenda mkwagalas mapema namna gani, 1st born ako 3rd yr na ako 34 ama ni mimi sielewi

1 Like

hauelewi…

huyu ni delicioushiet na ile umeffi yake

how young can a 3rd year possibly be? takataka ya council

I am not 34 ukisoma replies from start utashikanicha

Kujia Shot 7 Minimum na FAXE 4

1 Like

I would like to meet you maybe. From what you are saying , you want someone who can listen to you and understand what you are going through not just for sex

:D:D:D:D

Shemale wacha ujinga.

I am shaken. Yaani I could be dissing someone on the internet only to find ni mtu nafaa kuheshimu. I want to know your daughter.

2 Likes

You can take the opportunity but chunga asichukue nudes zako ziwekwe huku online. Ni hayo tu.

1 Like

I repeat again I am a breathing female (the last time I checked niki dress)with all the paraphernalia that goes with my sex.

Effidens of the said paraphernalia?

1 Like

we… ni

ki

alafu muanze kusema nakaa MTU wa mjengo au Niko knocked knees

5 Likes

usikue na mbio ya kutusi watu ovyo ovyo you never know who is who in this forum