Sex. To not or to.

Bingwa unasumbua

Soma hapahttps://www.google.com/amp/s/ruqyahealing.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/obsessive-lustful-jinn-possession/amp/?espv=1

this statement reminds me of a time when a hoe told me Ati Doggy na ni kumwaga unataka.

Kabisa, that is akishamaliza kumuosha na jik pamoja na omo na akaushe kwa jua :smiley:

Wah. What did I just read? We bazenga cheki, fanya ivi, wacha kukimibisha kuma sana. This is too extra

You have an obsessive personality disorder, get treated first before your head can start thinking clearly!

You need to learn about castration

I just realized men look for marriage material when they at that time are not fit for marriage. Case in point is this guy here.

Jamaa you have sex addiction. One smart lady told me that dry spell haijawahi ua mtu.

@35 u need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility of ur own life. I used to have a sex addition and was doing whores left right and center, I was in my mid 20s. It reached a point nikajiita kamkutano en asked my self what the fuck am I doing to myself en more so to my life. I decided to quit on then whores from there on I could get tempted sometimes but I stayed true to the course.
@35 that life should be behind you because you are just prolonging what should have stopped earlier.

Take a two year personal vow of celibacy until you completely reset, then you can view things such as sex and marriage and the opposite sex the right way.

In the meantime you would have discovered much more productve ways of using your free time and resources

Inakuanga spiritual, kujitoa ni lazima ukue exorcised. All in all not evrybody likes hizo spiritual matters…Solution: tafuta dem mwenye utakua comfortable kuzaa na yye…mdanganye kidogo (yes)…atakuamini…akuzalie…Lemmi tell u…ii life is about a step at a time…force urself to become committed…for the 9 months pregnancy period of the “mamaa”…all other things will fall into place…ull have moved steps in life by the end of 5 years…
(Uzee hukula ujana).

Thugnificent, i dont blame you. Sailing on the same boat though watered down na mtungi ka moja.
Sina a stabe ghel, I flip off most FWBs wakileta upuss or touch my stuff around the house, i hate that! Especially my workstation. Very picky, parents kule gicagi are complaining. Bora uhai.

The word is nymphomaniac and this guy is one. I met a chick like this once and she was fucking nuts!! Wanted sex like all the time. So you end up going like 5 rounds in one day. The first time I was intrigued. I had never met a chick wants sex always and enjoys it so much and she was fun and very creative in sexual matters. But after I got over the initial intrigue i had, I hightailed it outta there. A jamaa cant have sex 5times a day day in day out (atleast not me anyway).

My advice to this guy ni wewe tafuta nymphomaniac kama wewe.

You are the reason counseling is practised

My advice to you is this, in this life, there is no definite path that must be followed by all. We all have ways of living our lives that are different but bring utility and satisfaction to ourselves. Don’t feel sorry for yourselves, enjoy what you are doing and do it as much as possible. Dont limit yourself so as to conform to the standards of other people. Life is too short to spend it conforming and trying to be like other people. As long long as you are not breaking any law, I would suggest that you continue, but always use protection. Dont be sorry to yourself, dont be lied to that you have a problem. You might decide to abstain and die tomorrow, you will not have enjoyed your life. YoLo

Pia sisi wataka kutufira shoga hii?

when you’re looking for a woman to settle down with you never get one

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

50% of all marriages in Kenya end in bitter divorces or stupid separations. Think about that and make the wise decision buda. You only have only one life to live, you might as well enjoy it to the maximum. I’m 29, making decent mulla, nice apartment, nice car. I am at the point in my life where I’m getting ass left, right and center, so why would I settle down saa hii? Funny thing, when I was 22, broke and funny looking none of the ‘marriage materials’ could dare touch me even with 50-foot pole. Think!

Njamba huthu unataka niseme yes uanze kunitumia messages haziishi inbox. Riswa saitan