Sexual Hygiene; Kenyan Ladies,i love you But you need to know!....

I AGREE HIZI COOMER ZA MADEM WETU HUNUKA VIBAYA. THEN UNAAMBIWA UTOE PESA YA KUENDA KWA GYNAECOLOGIST NA KUNUNUA DAWA.

3 Likes

@ekamsweu ulikuwa unatafutwa hapa saa hii.

Pink handles zichangie hii mada. .naomba tafasali

NA NANI kambuyu?

I think mothers and aunts need to stand up and perform their roles. The attitude of making girls ashamed of their pussays should stop and that’s why I feel sex education should be introduced in schools from class 6 onwards.

3 Likes

Its Against our women`s way of thinking for them to even talk about this kind of issue ata incognito and that is the problem.
It would be really nice to hear a @Female Perspective on this issue. ( Sorry; a Female Perspective)

3 Likes

Na @Elin
Cheki hapa; amekumiss

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/uwesmakende.7354/

sad. changes ====> to ~>

1 Like

Asked the 40 year old virgin.

ELIN nmekumiss

I cannot forget my second year in college when I was chasing this sexy girl from another college. Physically, she was drop dead gorgeous - the kind you can spend all your salary on without thinking twice:). After a long chase, one day she comes dressed to kill as usual. To my disappointment, I was hit by a strong pungent smell after undressing her. She holds the dubious record of the smelliest pussy I’ve ever had in my entire lifetime. I blocked her immediately she stepped outside the house.

2 Likes

Its a shame that it happens to the cutest women. Kama huyu i am talking about she is drop dead Hot and looks Totally Classy and you can1t help but wonder labda hajui ama ni some sort of disease. Maybe Daktari @Luther12 anaweza jua hii maneno. All i know is that i don`t feel like its my place to tell her so the easiest thing is for me to just walk away.

1 Like

Kaka nisaidie number yake nimsaidie

Na utafute gas mask.

1 Like

And guys here doubted me when I narrated of a 25-year old lady who didn’t know through what orifice babies are born.

The level of ignorance on matters sexual is often astounding. Mpaka mimi hushangaa hizi smartphone watu wanabeba ni za nini.

3 Likes

How are @Unicorn @Purr_27 @Chloe et all quiet on this?

I overheard some tufemales talking about this. How the vagina is self cleansing so she doesn’t need to clean it. How do they expect a guy to go down if it is pungent?

1 Like

Two issues @Ka-Buda: hygiene and health. Arguably, one can easily lead to the other with long term neglect, yes. But then there are those who’ll stink due to poor hygiene even in the absence of any infection.

As far as your pal is concerned, usitumbukie gizani without a word. Even a simple innocent text to her, explaining that you think it’s not all alright downtown is the least you can do. She may have an infection (vaginal candidiasis, for instance, is quite common) that she is as yet unaware of. Reminds me of the Swahili saying that ‘chako hakikunukii’ or something close to that. Mchanue akamwone daktari wake.

2 Likes

at least i know @Unicorn hajaamka…:slight_smile:

nvr try to go down on smone without first having a bath…same case i wld not randomly blow a guy before he showers. fingering first or rather litmus test comes in handy…

6 Likes

or going down soon after or before mensus…no one likes the smell of blood bt i strongly beleive we are what we eat…hygiene or sweet smelling pussy starts from our mouths…:slight_smile:

3 Likes