sexual libido for men

bananas are good for energizing. Quick conversation of sugar to energy. During my high school days we used to eat bananas before every match to enable the body recover lost energy fast

That is very true

Umesahau Arabian Dates ama Tende kwa Kiswahili. On the night before my wedding my best couple recommended the same with milk. Tulinunua pale Jamia mall…Ile marathon nilipeleka bibi yangu honeymoon alitoka huko na 2 week old fetus

How about a woman you fancy.
end of.

ha aha eti a 2 week old foetus

Na

kunuka mdomo nayo

[FONT=courier new]A middle-aged woman in Limuru has discovered a libido booster - camel bones soup!
Peris Njambi, 32, has a soup den in Limuru where men of all ages troop to for a mug of the libido-enhancing soup.

Njambi sources the bones from Eastleigh and at times as far away as Isiolo, where the bones are in abundance.
She then boils them on a jiko and adds some herbs like muringa (moringa oleifera) and black seed sourced from Ndeiya in Limuru.

“Once the muringa and the seeds are added to the soup, it becomes very potent and revitalises a man’s sexual urge in a matter of days,” Njambi said…

https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2001261033/camel-soup-will-give-you-a-hump-make-you-a-champ-in-bedminton [/FONT]