Sexually Liberated Women

What are you talking about? Biological clock?

7 round record is held by several Ktalkers. Not sure about 15. Someone who rapes has a convoluted mind.

He could say, he couldn’t beat his own hunger. I guess ktalkers have nothing on Lunjez then. But isn’t that bruising for the woman though? Why do you need 7 rounds in one night. Isn’t one enough? Even a football match does not have more than 2 rounds. People here abuse sex alot.

How come he didnt ask for it, is the question. Thats when you realize a rapists mind is messed up. Its way more than about hunger. One thing I will tell you is not take everything you read here or hear literally. Which woman has enough fluids to reduce friction ( thereby injury) for 7 rounds. Let alone 15.

I have to take your word for it since I can’t take my own personal experience. You are the ones with the experience. Last time when I asked you why 1 round isn’t enough for you, you said one round is being lazy in bed.

I think you are confusing me with someone else. I have never responded to that question from you. Also most of what people claim here is exaggerated. That’s why you shouldn’t believe in such prowess. Or about Luhya in general.

Are you now denying that Luhyas are lions in bed? So even the ladies either praising or complaining about the lunje stamina are bluffing? Come on now.

I am not accepting or denying anything.

Just accept. It is not a sin to be good in bed. Just don’t fornicate or adulterate.

So 15 rounds is being good. Thought you were terrified? Formication is the norm. You have to taste before signing a lifetime contract. What if it’s not what you expected on wedding day. Even you tried it severally without 12 karats.

Me I don’t know what being good is but I hear the sexperts praising you guys so much. My exe used to tell me that his female workmates love lunjes so much bcz of the stamina. Btw there’s a lunje workmate of mine, who brought me some mukhobero. Juzi nikamuuliza siku hizi huniletei mkubero, he was like hiyo kitu itakuchizisha. I met his daughter once nikamwambia uko na mbegu Safi, he was like Kuja hata wewe nikupe. LOL. He’s the only lunje I work with, nampenda tuu sana. Always call him my lunje. He gets happy.

Ahum. Now we talking. Stamina is the key word. I say this severally most men don’t have the energy to go past 1. Kazi ni job na nyam chom na keg. Your energy dwindles exponentially after 25 ukijiachilia.

Good to know you had a Lunje. You must have liked something huko coz you rarely mention Meru exes. Cant blame you. Gema girls love Westerners.

No I didn’t have a lunje. I am talking about a workmate. Who I have no romantic relationship with. I have only dated one meru and it feels like home. He went into politics but it didn’t work out for him. Maybe that’s why I don’t talk about him but he was pretty decent. It’s just me who is commitment phobic.