Sexy Nairobi MCA kuekelewa miti

Police will always be used and misused by politicians, like the donkeys they are

I wish people knew that police officers are ‘allowed’ to beat you as long as they accuse you of anything , whether true or false , and i knew this when a lawyer told me that if a cop accusses you of anything he is allowed to arrest you , if you resist he is allowed to use force , so they beat ppl up knowing they are above the law as long as they think you broke the law …this is the only thing i hate about modern civilisation.

…mimi i said i will never want to associate with cops even as friends…

Manze wanawaste coomer Safi na beating

Elachi is probably the worst county speaker in post devolution era. Impeached only after 2 years, disliked by both jubilee and opposition MCA’s. She survives only by state house direct intervention all the time. She has fallen out with everyone. She was out of office for 9 months until state house, sonko and RAT sweet heart deal go her back. Now she has illegally appointed a new county clerk that nobody recognizes. Not Treasury, banks, court, county assembly and county government. For this latest arrogant act then she will be removed again.

Hawa wanaume wazima wanakuanga na wivu ama ni nini? why clobber a lady like that kwani hawana ma siz, wifes, daughters ama mothers? ni wajinga sana hawa wanaume

Hawa MCA’s na huyo Elachi ni ghassia tu wote…kwanza huyo luhya feminazi Elachi ndio anafaa kichapo kuliko hii…

Eish bana this credits mnapea womens go spit it elsewhere, we are sick and tired of that crap.
call it for what it is…
thats a woman, woman vitu gani sasa… sema human, dammit

Still ni mwanamke or you are blind?

yes I am blind, to the average pussy worship syndrome

Si wangetomba yeye badala ya kumpiga

Upussss siku utawekewa mchele ndio utajua Dem Si kifaranga

Mchele nimekula saani mingi sana, huyo anapigwa hivo amewekea huyo karao mchele?

remove this ignorant post , stop advocating for rape !

[ATTACH=full]316537[/ATTACH]

Apigwe mti

The same average guy condemning the cops will support caning of kids and pupils in schools,am happy the mca got clobbered.

From the moment I first saw the clip this morning I knew this would be a field day for mainstream media given the victim of this heinous form of abuse is a female and a politician as well. Kwaivo hapa katanuka amongst the cops who mercilessly tandikad Mutheu regardless of ‘orders from above’ to silence any Mca opposing Nms.
Lakini pia tukumbuke there were similar incidents but a few months ago where our mothert, sisters and daughters went through the same shit, probably worse during the implementation of curfew especially in March but nothing was done.

Equal rights…kama ndume hupigwa na io rungu ata mwanamke apigwe pia

I dislike her with a passion. Jeff Koinange interviewed her and some other female leaders sometime back, and throughout the show she could not stop fawning over Ouru, like he’s superman. There was definitely more than met the ears.

Ile MCA wa mafirifiri alikuwa wapi this time. Huyu angewekelewa ningefurahi sana

Na kweli, how come mafirifiri hakupayikana kwa hii ngori?