SGR Debacle

Desperation ni kitu mbaya

You slow today my fren

:smiley:
No, mischief.

Uhuru’s mama nearly cleared our wildlife while harvesting their trophies,showing Uhuru some dead buffalo or lion only makes his penile erect more.

His Dad conned the MauMau and took with him most plush area and properties,many years after he is gone the son is at it again.Bringing back slaverly in the name of development.

How history repeats itself

that family is a sucking vampire…

This is just Kenyan cartel propaganda so that they can get a piece of the meal and run the project to the ground.

Lakini wakenya walivyo wajinga watakubali kubebwa ujinga. The work ethic that the Chinese demand of the workers is the same level that is expected back in their home country. Wakenya wamezoea uzembe ndio maaanake hawataki wachina karibu nao.

Kuuliza tu.Kwa hivyo hizo picha tumeona starndard newspaper ni za urongo

Gathecha ni Nani?

hata during slavery and colonialism there were house Niggers and Homeguards like you

Those photos are probably fake. And if true, they have been taken out of context.

I am on the side of reason and right now, that news article doesn’t make any sense.

This is an attempt at trying to bully the Chinese in order to wriggle out of an agreement. This is Mafia politics.

I am a big pennised person, not a nigger.

#SJW

He’s right and you know it. Go to any Nairobi office. Work ethic is not a thing. If you work hard you’ll be accused of sleeping with the bosses.

If everyone finds Africans to be a problem I think it’s time Africans looked at themselves.

Wacha fala ziwekwe discipline. Uliza pamba vile alifunzwa kutembea na kiatu ya serikali.

All these Nairobi companies prospering how do they make it if Kenyans don’t work hard? if Kenyans were lazy then there would be no successful local companies. Hii yenu ni house nigga mentality f looking down on your own hoping to feed on scraps from the master’s table

hio ndio work ethics…lol

[ATTACH=full]182267[/ATTACH]

Haiya! This man is either a white racist or a troll. Africans are the smartest and hardest working people on the planet! Just ask the white man or the arabs or the indians or the chinese

We’re paying 1bn shillings a month because guys at KR haven’t found an operator for the Railway. The Chinese contractor is the one operating the rail.

That 1bn is paying the salaries of the people working at the stations, 4,000 security agents, fuel for the trains, maintenance of the stations, trains and the tracks. Etc.

Just out of curiosity, which are those successful local companies

I am also waiting for that list.

Which companies do you work for?