SGR manenos

I told you they can’t compete, a train is cheaper, faster, safer and comfortable. Hio barabara ya mombasa itakuwa free sailing for private cars bila buses and trucks

basi mingi za githu ni za wasomali, same case na msa na marsabit na garissa

Of course…but kitunguu itapungua

Apart from Maslah hebu taja ingine ya msomali on the msa route.
Huku ni wasap na waarabu

So you expect them to do what to earn a living? Na si ati wameandikwa kuwa madonda kwa SGR? Job Zao ziko na machinku sasa hata clerical ones…On top of that mlipe tax ndio slit eyes wapate mshande

@Meria Mata Nyinyi mko safe, No one will use SGR to transport their cargo, No one has been using train for the last 50 years despite it being faster than road and cheaper…

tulia ES, hakuna ku state facts ama google facts on a friday afternoon

kwani ni kubaya aje? hahahaaha wacha niende kule Kenya Bus World niskie vile watu wanasema.

…Na si kuna talker ameuliza what are they doing different? Ati they are threatening to pull out of that route!! Why don’t they review their fare tariffs? Heck! they could even offer food, which is not available on the train as per now.

at long last ume accept

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001242765/man-behind-sgr-sold-the-idea-to-jubilee-after-ditching-raila

An interesting read.

:):slight_smile: no wonder gari zetu za TR zina comfort mwenda…

The fare will increase eventually, but the game changer will not be fare prices but time, safety, comfort and amenities on board the Madaraka Express.

upuss. The SGR was in the Ministry of Transport’s plans as early as 2009.

From countrybus? NO

kuna moja iko na booking office Eastleigh nimesahau jina. Eastleigh-CBD-Mombasa. I used it once in 2012 ikanipeleka hadi Eastleigh.

there is something called “Disruption”. Once in a while traditional businesses get disrupted either from internal or external causes. For the buses, the SGR is an external disrupter. In this situation, as a business, you have to innovate and adapt or die.

With no stop overs

:D:D:D:D

Who is employed by SGR? where do the profits go? China or Kenya? thats my concern.