Sh1 billion land fraud affirms Kenya is a ‘gangster’ nation

Wewe uko na mali mengee bana

I remember watching El Chapo the series, they paint Mexican officials as corrupt beyond belief, couldnt help but feel tushafika hio level, we are in too deep

Highlight jinga wewe…kama wewe si mjanja n crafty kaa nyumbani upike chai…

Spencer pia ni mkora,

…and in whose interest is Boniface Mwangi acting upon. I mean, who fed him the scoop? Situations like these are like an Opera show,everyone has a part to pkay. Who is Boni’s client?

I ask

I asked a very simple question, and there you are spewing filth like a Traditional Circumciser.

Which I am!!!..how ironical with ua names and you talk of circumcission…

I am from Suba , if it helps.

August tuko na wewe,ukipiga kona tuna piga kona ,my fren start counting .

BLACK MAN:

A typical scam unfolds this way; a land cartel at Ardhi House identifies elderly, preferably single, whites living in affluent suburbs. They then design specific schemes to inherit the land, by-passing any Wills and frustrating appointed executors. In some cases, they use existing occupants, such as long-serving servants, to claim “squatter rights.” In other instances, they use prominent business people and well-connected individuals to do the legwork. Meanwhile, files in the land registry conveniently disappear.

WHITE MAN:

The colonial state introduced settler and corporate production as the mainstay of the colonial economy. The state forcibly seized land, livestock and other indigenous means of production from certain regions, communities and households on behalf of the settlers and corporate interests. By the mid-1930s about one-fifth of all usable land in Kenya was under the exclusive control of the settlers.

= FAIR GAME.

mko wangapi Kenya??

Somebarry mention one “big” person who has risen thru honest amassing of wealth. NONE. What does that tell u. U cant make it in Kenya unless uchukue za wenyewe (stealing, conning, defrauding…mention it!) #BanditEconomy #ShitholeCountry

Adverse possession, she needs to prove in court that for 12 uninterrupted yrs she has been occupying the land with no message/notice etc from the owner asking her to move or pay any fee eg lease/water bill/elec bill etc

Assuming he had “stolen it”, he was giving back to wananchi:

[INDENT]Specifically, Robson wanted his money donated to charities working in education and the environment, the latter reflecting his love for the environment and his life’s work as a landscaper.[/INDENT]

Let’s not shoot the messenger who is only bringing awareness to what is in the public domain. As a mwananchi you should be concerned about those trying to steal what was destined to benefit you as a taxpayer. You may want to read these articles as well as you ask yourself how Tobiko got past CS vetting with such dark clouds hanging over him:

The Director of Public Prosecutions has declared that a will leaving property to Kenyan charities is a forgery.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/12/03/kws-and-kfs-to-lose-sh500-million-windfall_c1465518

The brother of a deceased Karen resident has written to the British Foreign Office to complain about attempted fraud over the dead man’s Sh500 million estate. “Mr Elms has been prevented from performing his duties as executor by high-level corruption, life-threatening intimidation and criminal seizure of estate assets,” Michael Robson of Ledbury, Herefordshire, wrote to Tobias Ellwood, a junior minister in the Foreign Office, on November 29. The letter requested the British government to “provide effective protection to Mr Elms… who has been held at gunpoint in his home, shot at whilst in his car, and he and members of his business have received death threats on several occasions.”
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/12/09/man-seeks-uk-help-in-brothers-karen-estate_c1468858

“I find Mr Guy Elms Spencer to be a victim of criminal gangs and land cartels,” wrote Nyanjwa. He said Elms is facing “trumped-up charges to frustrate him to give up on the estate of the late Mr Roger”. “Mr Roger’s estate is targeted by fraudsters working for influential people in the government in an elaborate scheme involving the Police Department, Office of the DPP, Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning Department, and County Government officials, in cahoots with criminal goons enjoying political and police protection,” Nyanjwa said.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/08/nlc-rejects-police-allegations-of-forgery-by-lawyer-in-land-dispute_c1630631

Is this the land you were talking earlier on where construction is on going