Shamba la mawe ..

Hizi vitu hufanywa ukiwa ndani, I know mtu aliibiwa window panes, walikuja the same night putty ikiwa mbichi

I had someone there but they first took him to kitengela town for drinks jamaa akablackout…the culprits were his friends

Kumbe pia wewe uliibiwa? Pole.

happened at every stage of construction…kwanza siku ya koroga simiti just vanished right before my eyes…I still attribute it to magic.

Foreman alikucheza. But hawajui ni kujiharibia because you can’t refer thieving fundis to another friend with a project.

yep…naskia hadi akajenga yake

Short sighted fools, and this industry relies heavily on word of mouth.

The same happened to a guy I know huko Kantafu.

lakine tuelewane,jeshi yangu haiwezi kuchukua mali ya mafukara kama nyinyi wakulialia hata simiti mbili zikitembea

hata mimi walinibia katank kadogo,iliniuma sana

watu wengine hawana huruma aki,mtu anajenga kantafu unamuibia nini bana,?

Put up some fence, poles silingolewa plus the fence…I think immediately I left
Went back a few weeks later nikipata simiti na shimo tracked the guy who did the job for me with some police in tow…
Jamaa Ata hakukataa aliniambia pole sitarudia tena…
The guy was from the same home area ocha…
Just left it at that…
Some other guy in nonkopir kitengela had kept some pigs since he had easy access to hotel waste…
Wezi walikuja and when they noticed some movement in the house wakaambiwa …
Maumbwa nyinyi ebu laleni, ni ngurue tumekujia…

Usually someone you know or worked there

He he he he he ! Wacha ukatun aki. True story? Those niggas must have been the dumbest ever…

Hata kuweka kwa mkokoteni ama wheelbarrow waliona ni kazi ngumu.

This is so bad.

Not making it up…kwanza they dragged along some long forgotten Y12’s which made the trails a bit durable… the other site was less than 500m away. …luckily I had gone there very early since I was to travel to the village same day. Trust me if i were to share my mjengo experiences utacheka

hio ya kuachiwa shimo na simiti kuna jamaa alifanyiwa kwa village…they went one better and uprooted some hundreds of blue gums he had just planted.

Hio ni alternative charge main charge itakuwa general stealing @Motokubwa tuko Pamoja?

Main stealing maraga atamtupa miaka ngapi ndani.