Shameless Con

but why mlikuwa mnatuma fees to the principal instead of depositing in the school’s bank a/c ??? I thought that’s the standard procedure.

Kwach

I can totally relate. My money was eaten too by a Principal of a prestigious well known school and my boy was being sponsored by a big company. I did not pursue it too because I knew I was going to put the boys’ life in jeopardy. End result…I will not be sponsoring anyone in a long time.
Other than stealing sponsors’ money Principals of these chuos are known to ‘sell’ seats that were allocated to poor bright students who could not afford the fees taimagini. They ‘sell’ these seats to rich dunderhead kids. This is why you find some really good schools doing badly.

Before we say UhuruRuto this and that, let us take an inner look at our ordinary selves.

xxAtoti

Letting it go is a defeatist mentality that has festered among the kenyan populace, that has contributed to the rot that we experience. The principal can be acted upon if indeed evidence exists that your bae was sending him money. County education boards and TSC are known to be very tough against teachers. Buyer beware is also available and has proven effective in highlighting the plight of victims of such morally depraved persons. Provided evidence of remissions to the principal exists.

You can wait for the boy to finish school and open a case against the principal. I am against letting go of proponents of social malfeasance.

Aiii I don’t think so. That is very hard work and this being Kenya, the Principal will grease the fingers of whoever is dealing with the case. I have my evidence because I used Western Union. Am I gonna go there…NOPE.

I know…I did feel like a mug for falling for that but conmen will spot the gullible from miles away. I even felt worse as one member of the Board of Governors is my brother’s friend. When I told him to help me get my money back, he ex-communicated me because I said I was going to the Nation with my story!! actually I best bounce out of this hekaya as my BP is rising every minute.

Report the matter to the Police, TSC, EACC and put the case in Buyer BeWare etc. I don’t think he is wealthy enough to oil all those hands. Principal ni mtu mdogo sana.

Ntakuona kando

I was shocked schocked mpaka I recovered. Did not know people can stoop that low. I put a closure on it. Mind you I have evidence that his fees was paid for the entire time 4 years upfront. I hear what you are saying but don’t think it is a good use of my time.

Mnataka pesa ama kijana asome?

Mind you the principal is stealing other funds and can’t control himself from stealing from a needy kid.
Once you start this habit there’s no going back, it all starts with that 1bob you steal from your parents as a kid, slowly and slowly until you don’t see anything wrong taking what doesn’t belong to you.
God help this country of ours.

Boss you need to make this shit PUBLIC ASAP !

And the extra fee can be used to educate another needy bright kid.

Shule gani hio and when was this?

You should not let it go. Just wait until the boy clears and bring the guy down. Expose corruption my friend.

Seems you are hard to sink something, He is actually scamming Barclay card by having them pay for students whose fees are already paid for.

Atajinyonga akijua the chicken have come home to roost.

For a moment I thought I had read this before hadi I figured you must be the bae

Huyo ni Principal wa Murang’a or Njiiri high

Sio Mang’u unless he used the word past Thika somewhere to confuse us