Sharing single rooms

For those who dont know a single room is the lowest level of midclass
as the name suggests ni room moja tu unfurnished. Majority lack wadbrobes. choo na bafu ni external na communal
it is the base standard that separates mtu ako poverty nyumba ya matope na middleclass. They belong in the lowest tier estates
think of ur highscool dorm cube of 4.
billionaires whats the ERR of singles? Good idea?
In my mind ata mtu anajenga such a structure 2018 akili yake iko risk taking lvl 99. Could i be wrong?

Sigwes lala na mwanaume.

Kama huwezi lipa rent ya single room kwani ni expenses gani hizo utaweza changia?

Food,maji,electricity,gas,stove,etc

I expect a double Decker.

When I was in boarding school I shared a double decker bed with a sleep walker.
Among other strange behaviours, siku moja niliamka nikapata ninja iko in my bed imenicuddle inaniambia ati… "Wanjiku he Tu, ma ya gai ndiguita thiine…, Wanjiku no unjike uguo ma?..)
Translation…“wanjiku please give it to me, I promise not to cum inside you”…

This guy had told us that he couldn’t speak a word of Kikuyu juu ametoka Tao!..

Anyway,nilimchapa one hot slap hakuwai rudia tena.
Mind you,this is way before we knew anything about homosexuality.

Wewe pia leta dame umwambie ajipe shughuli umpe mattress alale chini.

This doesn’t sound right, so ile time also dry spell wewe ndio bedmate?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

You have a high linkage to your feminine side.

For those who don’t know what a stove is.

It us the lowest end cooking mechanism using charcoal and paraffin to Cook.

Majority of urban dwellers shun this item coz of it stinks up the environment and will only resort to this form of cooking as a last resort or when cooking something long like githeri or nduma.

Maybe u guys should focus on acquiring some cash badala ya luxury ya dame.
BTW talkers bila profile pic me hujua ni peasants automatic ama watu over 50yrs.
Pple tell me the stuff I have in my house sio assets and that natupa pesa na SAA hizo wanaishi single ama na mzazi ama relative

@Panyaste naona umechukua security measures in ile account iende utabaki na hii.

You have a knack of telling these kind of stories

@Liberty kuja skia hii confession:eek::eek: nanii amebomoa kabat on a Sunday na akasema yeye ndio wanjiku in the relationship

Yaani after your confession about waweru kwa hii kijiji hujuwahi learn your lesson about confessions?

@KaBuda ongea ukweli ulichunishwa sukuma na ukafurahia saidi

:D:D:D:D:D that’s insane

:D:D

Awuoro.