sharon getting married

Ok …but they are still constant , some guys don’t even have any new game over the yrs bt keep complaining lol:D

2 Likes

alafu ruracio upeleke mbuzi 20. Kweli hii kuoa ni pesa na huwezi compete na watu kama hawa wamesomea international schools tangu nursery

1 Like

Can a nigga from Dandora pull it of on a windy and dusty Tuesday afternoon in Mukuru kwa Njenga?

5 Likes

So she is a flat ass nigga

These ktalk men. SMH. Hating all the time.

Not everyone likes pumped asses.

1 Like

ok kumbe mnatambua watu ivo?.. hopefully mnamtambua my wotchman too

And now we know her too…u get my point?

Very true … u wonder whether most can score with such a gal :smiley:

Sungura alipokosa zabibu:D:D:D:D

K is constant.

2 Likes

HII POST INGEWEKWA UNDER THE SALON PART OF THE VILLAGE

Ata ningekuwa Mayweather saa hii hiyo siwezi fanya. Because the day I find her being done on furniture I have bought.
[ATTACH=full]5002[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

I have been at lake alice. I never knew that there could be a lake up the steep ranges. The other funny thing is that whatever most people think is a towering mountain from a distance is actually dozens of ranges that create a single silhoutte from a distance. You go near and there is no mountain. Most of what you think is the face of the mountain is actually a stretch of moorland that you can drive over with a 4wheel vehicle. To lake alice/elise/ whatever, you get there by foot though. No road leading there.

1 Like

Ako down sio siri…

1 Like

Really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i doubt that …

[ATTACH=full]5003[/ATTACH]

Why would I want to score with such a woman??? I loathe people who want to see me sweat and strive hard so that they can be happy. I like people who only value the fact that I am her companion and we go through everyday life without being a pain to each other. And that we have expectations of each other that are not draining. Even if the guy could comfortably afford that, there is so much logistical pressure, emotional challenge and suspense involved in such shit. And what exactly does he get for all this??

And yes. I like the behind’s thicker.

2 Likes

Ageuke.

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

That nigga pulled off a well calculated move … The perfect gameplan: mnapanda chopper then unampeleka Mt. Kenya. You propose and tell her: “ukisema no, nitakuacha hapa umalizwe na baridi!!”

2 Likes