Sharon Mundia lesbian threesome

swaf!

Words from the ‘legend’ himself
https://www.cnyakundi.com/2016/11/12/this-is-ess-wedding-another-nigger-bites-the-dust/

For the Anti-click Battalion
“It’s very difficult to satisfy the financial, emotional, sexual and aspirational needs of these high-flying women in rapid succession.”

“If you want to walk the path to freedom and actualized-potential, the women to avoid are such high-rollers because when they leave your ass, you’re going to be one broken guy, with a bruised ego that can hinder a recovery.”

@Father Figure here’s your chance, your crush is single again.

:D:D this quote imeni murder kutoka hapo

“…Another victim of his own bad choices is Dennis Okari who was sliced by senior fuck-boy Ali Hassan Joho…”

fantasies tunasemanga hatuwes mind a lsbian as a wife but shida ni kama anatombana na madem anaweza tombwa na msee pia

ama ata wasee wawili combi!

Where do I cum in?

Not just single but a single mother. PASS

expired goods already

:confused::confused:

Mimi kama kienyeji, missionary things cannot relate. So sijui why I was tagged.

Ngoja kidogo watasema ni plot ya jubilee ku-distract the masses.

How about this? “[FONT=Courier New]When a guy find himself attracting the attention of a high-rolling chic for instance like Janet Mbugua, the first question one should ask themselves is “what did I do to deserve this?” Ofcourse you didn’t invent an app, or discover a planet or topped the billboard chats, but you’re just a mere banker.”[/FONT] SHOTS FIRED!!!.. [SIZE=1]ok leo nimefunga leso![/SIZE]

Brutally on point.

madam hakuna kitu poa kama kuma mupya even if a pasant marries Janet Mbugua if she was 20 years and a birionea bado jamaa atakula kuma mupya huko njee

now manager at chandaria

What are you saying whore? Please consult your English teacher before quoting me!! [SIZE=4]Truly nothing beats new dick!!![/SIZE]

upuss

ilikuwa instagram?

zii, hapa hapa tu, was among the lucky ones who saw it before itolewe!

where the player can take a walk on piccadilly when chance occurs?