Shaving bumps

I will give you advice for free…fanya hivi eh…the next time unaenda kwa kinyozi pitia kwa mama mboga ununue ndimu. After getting your shave take a slice and apply generously on your skin. Hio ikikataa nitakushow remedy ingine.

Asanteni nyote.

Unataka kuona ndevu za mwanamume mwenzako ufanye nini zako ::saitan !!

Buy Apple cider vinegar, apply twice a day using cotton wool. The bumps will be history

How old are you now? @pseudonym saidia mimi :smiley:

He is turning 25 this year I think…
Why?

I remember last year he tried to bs you and you said you don’t play with 20 year olds . I could be wrong though but it was Hella funny.

Hiyo ni in grown hair, vile umeambiwa avoid close trim, tumia lubrication, na determine the grain direction of hair growth and follow it while shaving

never shave at the root, never shave against the direction of your hair growth,

Ahahah…that was just for laughs.
Where’s my peaches?

Huyu breeder gave me a different story though.Let’s be patient a little bit he is working on it

I have hard hair and a smooth face. I shave every other day using Gillette blue two and apply surgical spirit after. That way the hairs that curl back into the skin causing pimples never have time to curl. Pimples disappeared ever since I changed from using a machine shaver

I am surprised you remember my age. My birthday is in a few months. I don’t usually celebrate it but it is an excuse to spoil my closest friends and I.

I have an eidetic memory.
I remember your birthday and mine are weeks apart.

I cannot tell whether you are serious or being sarcastic.

You shave weekly ! you are not serious man,ukishakuwa na ndevu na umeamua kuzinyoa for best result nyoa kila siku,ukirusha siku ni siku mbili,hiyo Shaving bumps utaisikia kwenye bomba kwa kufanya hivyo,but treat hizo bumps kwanza then uanze kufuata huo utaratibu.Its like this,shave every day,use good after shave and use machine like those of Bic(disposable) etc. you’ll be free from bumps forever…

Interesting, however, i dont use razors, I only visit the barber as soon as zimetoka. That although is not consistent. I can shave atleast two times or so.

You are dealing with ingrown hairs…common in african men who shave their beards due to the hair’s kinky coily nature.you need to use a good after shave and avoid pressure when shaving.