She Cheated..

Weuh!! This one right here is a clever one… tell your pal to be very careful otherwise she will charm her wayback.she is only sorry because she got caught.

Si walikuwa wamekulana before muoane. So getting deeked by him changed nothing. Chukua yeye tena tu kama roho yako inakubali. The reason i am advising you this way is because I think you intend to take her back. If you were not intending to take her back, you could not have come to ask for advice here. Hiyo kitu sio sabuni brother. Assume you caught her by chance, if you dint, you could still be together

Post-script: wataendelea kukulana tu

D
An ex played me once (that was the only time I was ever played). She went to Mombasa and decided to taste a local man. So we broke up.
She begged for forgiveness (calls, sms, etc). But since I didn’t have a girlfriend, I would show up at her place whenever I was horny especial Saturdays.
Never used to return her calls or sms. Untill one day she asked whether we were back together, I told her we were friend with benefits. Story ya kuoana ilikufa.

Alipotea never to be heard of again.

Hehehe u do realize that had u moved on earlier ungekuwa mbali zaidi. NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES FROM TAKING BACK AN UNFAITHFUL WOMAN. Nothing, hakuna…usiwahi danganywa.

:D:D:D wallet ya johntez addi gaza, hio ime ni murder :D:D

She has completely avoided mentioning what she did to cause the separation. That means she does not regrets it at all

:D:D:D:D:D:D Umenimalisa. Lakini kuna ka-ukweli pahali.

On a long enough timeline, kila mtu atatombewa bibi.

This is what i always try to explain to my peers whenever they ask why i am still a bachelor. After marriage u start playing defense, when u are a bachelor unacheza offense - nothing can hurt u. Only you can hurt YOU.

What is your story?? You are so passionate about this subject. Lazima una hekaya ama hekayas and its time uziseme.

Beta quack kronikles, huyu ni kiipii @Agwambo alitombewa bibi

The fact that he decided to ask for help in such a personal matter shows that he’s entertaining the thought of taking her back.
And no, advice him that he has not gone MGTOW. No separation is cordial, one party must feel the pain.
The guy must’ve been fucking about to keep himself from the thought that her wife cheated on her.
The first step for him to do is to take time and be alone, let him not answer and let him not go back to banging hoes. He needs to first understand that he is alone in this world as a man, let his happiness not be pegged on anyone, not the exwife or the hoes.
That said it takes a lot for a woman to cheat on you…let him try to revise whether there were any unsolved issues between them that led to this. Was he also cheating at the time?
Once he has answered those questions, he’ll have arrived at his answer.

That is a fact. Lakini it would hurt a lot less kutombewa bibi amekuzalia na akakulelea 2 or 3 kids akiwa in her 40s, than kutombewa bibi akiwa in her 20s :D:D. At that point, the reward of that marriage exceeds hiyo risk ya kutombewa.

Mimi ndio gwiji wa kutombea watu mabibi. So i know how they think

I personally wouldn’t take her ass back though.

Nope. I disagree. Wewe ulitombewa dame ama madame, ndio maana ulikunja mkia ukaingia MGTOW. Na hiyo story ndio nataka kujua, not this BS. :smiley:

Boss, the more u have invested in a woman, the harder it will hurt. Na ukumbuke that a woman who cheats after bearing you kids will add a sack of madharau to rub it in. Heri utombewe at 25 ujikate mapema while u still have your whole life ahead of u, than divorcing at 45 after wasting decades with a chokoraa

First heri kutotombewa bibi. Lakini if I was to choose, heri atombwe akiwa 40+ years wakati amenizalia na amenilelea watoto, na anakaa roto tank, than saa hii. For us men, sex is more physical than emotional and at 40+, I don’t think I will be attracted to her sexually than I am in my 20s. So, itauma, but not as much as it would in my 20s. Na akicheat, I just join the MGTOW battalion with the benefit of kids which you wont have :smiley:

When you have kids, the downside of being cheated on by your wife and divorcing in your 20s or early 30s is unacceptably big i.e child support for 14+ years and almost zero connection with your kids. If you get cheated on at 45 and divorce, you won’t even have to pay for child support and your kids will have a significantly better connection with you than the guy that divorced in his 20s due to cheating.

This is the lie that they keep telling u. That as long as you are a good beta boy who pedestalizes his woman, hio kuma hakuna mwengine atawahi guza. That women are angels from heaven who are incapable of cheating…

Hehehehehehe

No wonder men are commiting suicide in droves hapa nje

Saw a kunguru posted like…

When He Threatens To Break Up With But You Have 5 Other Backup Boyfriends.

Inaonekana wewe you value females more than your time. And BTW, no single woman wakes up at 45 and starts cheating when she can hardly attract quality men. Anaanzaga kugawa nje as early as 30 but wewe kujua ndio utajua at 43 when she no longer cares to be as discrete. Either way, its a FOOLISH DECISION to get married in 2020