She says she's expectant and am not ready for this

hapa kunakuanga na breed ya wanaume hawwskii kitu no matter how alpha males try to say MGTOW=FREEDOM. This is one of them. Kijana wacha kusumbua elders. hizi issue enda ambia @Yuletapeli

Age of consent inafaa kuwa 15 years. Hakuna haja as a parent you waste four years fees kufunza kijana na bado after form four atakuwa tu housewife but kichwa ngumu na mileage ya Timbuktu

Thanks. I think you’ve given me insights on possible outcomes. Promise to keep the whole thing discreet. And what about her coming to my place. What perception can it have to our extended community at large? Should i stop her from coming home and let everything grow from her mother’s side?

Mkia yako ukiwa kamiti
[ATTACH=full]404761[/ATTACH]

I hope the 3 second nut was worth all that .:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wakati ulikua ukitomba yeye all those times bila cd na ukimwaga ndani ulikuja kutuambia tukupe advice? Musienzi sana ulimwagia ndani pekee yako. I hope ushikwe na karao ufungwe nugu ii ukiwa ndani ufinywe makende

Nimeland. OP anafaa kuwa castrated. Nimeona ni kijana mjinga sana.

reported to dci :meffi::meffi::meffi:

@George M kinoti , kindly take note

:smiley: hapa bonobo the only thing itakuokoa is to convince her kutoa hiyo mimba. Otherwise kama uko mashinani unaeza epuka all the negative repercussions and keep everything underwater lakini you’ll also have to bear all the costs of taking care of a teenage mother and her kid. Everyone will know you fucked a teenager probably even the kid later in life. If you keep the child hii mistake will haunt you for the rest of your life, you have to decide which mistake you can live with.

Aiding and abbeting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I see what you did right there.

You guys actually believe this post when as recently as yesterday a teacher doused and set himself ablaze for the same thing OP is blabbering about.
Get real guys.
Defilement is bad news.
A decade ago a T.P. humped like the entire Std. 5 somewhere around B.G ytnuoC…5 of his lovers/victims/counterparts had a bun…the guy literally Karurad…his boys mtaani said alishukia gari D.R.C…hajaonekana mpaka leo.
Hio village iliwaka moto ile siku ilijulikana…man hunt ilikuwa kali.
Halafu gumzo mtaani vile maboys walikuwa wanaumwa jamaa alikula vitu soft and tender pekee yake.
Nilifuatilia hio risto na niliconclude huyo boy ange lipa mahari chap chap ya hao madem…angepona.
Anyway…wacha akae exile.

Hiyo hapana… @TrumanCapote is not advocating for this.

That one is a known man hater, follow her advice at your own peril, ni maisha yako lakini pambana nayo peke yako

here is your future soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3sVa9SJkI

You deserve to be shot dead.

Wacha kutomba under age mdau. Kama hawezi kuonyesha ID chorea hiyo story.

nonsense.

tombwaaaaaa

tombwaaaaaaa

Don’t try. It may end up being a double murder. It is very ri

Naona elders wametoa mawaidha sawa kabisa. To the OP, whatever move you make going forward, it will end up in premium tears. Ingia plantation like other suckers, be there for that bastard and also prepare kuchunishwa skuma when you become a guest of the state and start cooling your heels at Kodiaga prison for chewing a minor.