She too can be Friendzoned

:D:D:D Well played sir!

Hii mambo ya friendzones, I can only agree with one Andrew Kibe,men don’t want to be friends with women. So if a man is your friend ladies,watch out one day in Kibe’s lovely lingo,youll find yourself throughly munched! Ive not been munched but a ‘friend’ of several yrs, tried to kiss me n I actually felt more of his mother than even a friend! So hapo ndio nikafahamu kweli the goal of male ‘friendships’ is only one. Munching!

Now ladies, Hebu tuseme ukweli,there’s men,you ‘love’ or want at first sight. Much the same way men are attracted to women. Maybe you like men with big eyes,big behind,big lips,long eye lashes,big hands etc. But ofcourse you can luv a,man with none of that bcz he spoils you,if you have daddy issues he’s a daddy to you. And you can ‘luv’ a man bcz he makes you laugh.Bcz of his personality or what you guys have in common. But in alll these ‘luvs’ at the end of the day,its your primal preferences that are the most real ni vile tuu due to unavoidable circumstances inabidi uzisupress coz those ‘your type’ have nothing to offer you except maybe some psychological satisfaction that you got what you really prefer. Not a hybrid or compromised version where you must be manipulated psychologicaly or attracted materially!

When I lived in a resort town,I saw those relationships. At the end of the women would always revert albeit clandestinely to their primal preference! They have the rich geezer who spoils her then she will have somewea ‘heartthrob’ with the dreads and triceps/biceps 6 foot Adonis without a can to piss in,who also has a string of sugar mummies. But there those who know hapo wako kazi,no time for primal urges that cloud their target of climbing out of poverty.

Relationships are about meeting needs! If you have nothing to offer. Be it youthful good looks or money then don’t be offended! Its symbiotic! Or parasitic not charity work ati ukiomba you’re entitled to be given. Hizi entitlement issues pelekeni kwa support group! Its either you have something to offer or you don’t! Period!

Wacha trailer za hekaya, wekea sisi hekaya proper. Tunajua ni wewe