She Wants To cheat

I had a conversation last week with a married woman whom I knew way back when she was still single and the things she told me (she’s a very committed Christian and respectable person and role model in her community) left me pondering about marriages in the modern world.

Leta Hekaya bro

Read the story Tom. She knows there will be plenty of open thigh surgery. That’s why she’s a bit apprehensive. Lakini ataenda. Kunguru hazikatai chance kama hio. Anaweza ata zama uko Texas mzae na watoi wabaki kwa stage.

Aache za ovyo. She IS a cheater always was always will be.

Bibi ako maybe over 35 approaching 40. Wacha aende na sponsor. I dont think the husband will feel that loss like if she was in her 20’s. Hapo hasara ni kwa sponsor, not even the husband. That sponsor is not getting value for his money. Bwana ya huyu mwanamke hata akijua atajam siku mbili tu aone ni ujinga coz she is used goods anyway. I think in most relationships, when the woman is past 35 it becomes more of a business relationship and less of a sexual relationship. A cheating woman who is 40 years wouldn’t hurt as much as being cheated on by a 24 year old wife.

Leta hekaya wacha kupeana story quarter kama new villager. :meffi::meffi::meffi:

Umesahau kazi ya roho ni kuskuma damu. Kupenda ni kiherehere yake tu.

Bibi ya mwenyewe ni thitima, na akiachiwa hatamchukua. You are in a marriage without issues, you go on a trip to manufacture some, that is how stupid people get and they wonder how men are unreasonable.

Mathayo Kinuthia Leta hekaya

I have deep respect for other people’s women and their families and whatever she disclosed was in the understanding that she was talking to a mature person.
Just take it from me many marriages aren’t what you see.

Ama ni wewe anadai.

Then why did you tell us that nonsense in the first place? You should have avoided it like the “mature” person you claim to be.

By mhenga Kabuda

Values are constant it is only the currency that fluctuates, a woman or man for that matter at 24 or 40 and with values doesn’t change. Hao wengine wenye thamani wakiwa 24 na hawana thamani wakiwa 40 ni shillingi tu kila mtu atatumia.

Ambia yeye aende atombewe Texas na asikubali kutombewa haoa Kenya, its safer huko than hapa

Meffi sana wewe. Next time keep your “respect” “mature person” BS to yourself

Tell her that tasting new mjulubeng, especially after being being used to only one for that long is a freaking experience that can be disastrous. She will need some getting used and you will assist her with the preparations

My point is, a wife in her forties is more of a business partner than a sexual partner. Most men don’t even have sex with their wives when the women reach this age. They usually prefer fresh meat off the boat (18-25 yrs) for sexual reasons. Most married women past 40 are usually sexually starved and frustrated. I wouldn’t be surprised if a 50 year old man is more pissed when cheated on by a 23 year old than by his 45 year old wife who he hardly fucks anyway. What would piss him off is financial reasons with the wife, not sexual, because they are business partners first and sexmates second.

‘Women’s Rep’ Mturandom, what high do you get when you peddle total tosh/ lies about women? Please stop and concentrate on looking after the 2 single mothers you singlehandedly created. Something must have happened in your formative years and you need to deal with the pent up negative energy instead tf directing it towards all women. Kwani you think the ‘sponsor’ has not seen all the younglins around him?

Who are you again??