SheMale Ni Wewe!!

I Haven’t been blessed with kids yet…in the dark just like you. Cumming, I need to do a thread on that meanwhile ask wife/girlfriend. Every minute,every hour is a DFHKMBL moment!

Hakuna hujuma…@PepoPunda amesema I turn a blind eye to this shemale ufala…

Weka pichaaaaaaa!

Didn’t you learn that these niccas never show up for anything? I was sitting here with a swimming pool full of popcorns waiting for that beatdown that was supposed to happen at Galleria. :mad: It was all hot air!

1 Like

This saturday @Galleria at 1000hrs then we go to ile base ya @Twangapepeta huko Naivasha.

1 Like

Someone shag this preposterous female in whichever orifice he deems fit.

1 Like

:(:(:frowning:

Hehe, am up to the task

1 Like

@Female Perspective we should make a date tu watch Magic Mike XXL together. Alafu baadaye twende kwangu and we play with my toy collection. Whatchu say?

Great idea! It’s a date

ghasia shemale.
going defensive is a positive indicator you must be a pathetic wimp of a man .
i always thought you were a great klister back then but i didnt know you will back at mad dogs like mathiche.
i am kinda confused.

Confused as well… Ok, I get mimi ni ghasia shemale but the rest got me more confused!

keep it real sister.
leave us the weak men who cant handle strong women alone.
stop denying you are a shemale if you are not.
in klist you were the waiguru.
what happened?
making apology for what you beleive in makes you a second generation human.

get it from kawambui the queen of shemales.
i had everyone fooled with sleekgal.

I see no apologies on this thread! Just the middle finger in words! I still don’t give a fuck! Zero chills…

Haya…hope you’re not a limpy dick holder.

Did you mention me or you made a typo?

and i will be watching :)…

kwani mentioning your name amounts to treason?

Then stop mentioning me like a coward, reply directly or tag me.Not going round it like a shemale. Ooh sorry you confessed you are one.