Sherlyne Anyango

Leta evidence alafu tufanye verdict. By the way are you related to the family of Nabongo Mumia?

Huyu hauwezani bro. Kwanza akijua unatumia mogoka na Napoleon. Wacha Tu!

Sura mboff but she makes up for it with the twerking. Still use and dump material tho

Certified dry fry material, siwesmind

Google Diana Nekoye, that is my niece.

No I am not related to Nabongo Mumia, he is Wanga I am Bukusu.

https://kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/b7c78087d2a369b7c905aabb90b53f68644d74e2-600x400-jpg.301360/&hash=fcf186fe8de7de61dab42aa5b7397210[ATTACH=full]301364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301366[/ATTACH]

An Ode to beautiful Kikuyu Women, spreading beauty to all and sundry, across the country…from Taita Taveta to Mombasa Old Town to Nyalenda Kisumu, Stand Kisa all the way to Lokichar. May the elements give us more Kikuyu women so our offspring dont all all look like hedge-hogs.

*beauty relativity
*statistical sampling
*stereotype propagation

any lady with such feet that can fit into a size11 timberland boots hapo kwa coomer ni mtaro 100%

:D:D:D

:D:D Enyewe her feet are giganomous!!

my best sexual experiences have been with chocolate kurudi huko nyuma…yerrow yerrow are yet to impress me

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]She has an infectious smile… dear lord I hope that’s the only infectious bit she got :smiley: :smiley:

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]I’m not a fan of Fanta orange, black currant

Funniest thing I’ve seen all week:D:D
Hahahahahaha

Ako Sawa sana, wacheni siasa, Kuna mwingine Deorro alinionyesha before aende ughaibuni, anaitwa Anyango pia, toto Safi saidi

:D:D

Secretly bangs a luo

Huyu anakojoa fanta…

Huyu anakojoa fanta

Niaje Meria Mata

Aki braza wanipa matatizo ya moyo aisee!!

Some more … :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]301415[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]301416[/ATTACH]