Shida ya africa ni watu wa akili

Na je hizo hapo juu ni dialects zipi?

Its not about patriotism. it is about your friends and family. The best way to help them is to improve their lives here.

The doctors efforts were trashed by politicians who created the narrative of selfish doctors. The same doctors supported the same politicians and even now many of them support Ruto and Raila. The people abroad most of them support the same thieving politicians like the poor but then blame the poor

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]But here’s the thing, friends and family are the reason for many a downfall of a sentimental man.

lol… That is the case everywhere with the majority… The difference is that the high IQ in a country like Germany has subjugated the low IQ to make sure that they never get in important positions and never become presidential candidates whom the majority citizens can vote on… Countries like China their politicians are all highly educated scientist, engineers… Even countries like Germany are elitists. But why have the high IQ in Africa failed to take power? Instead have let themselves be outsmarted by the low iq.

Wacha zako our politicians are high IQ. A low IQ person cannot convince people he has killed or stolen from to vote for him again and again

Pure mazematics

You oversimplify a complex problem but I will let it slide. Instead, I will tell you a story that you may probably relate to. I once joined a failing company and from the word go, I was clear on what needs to be done to salvage the situation. Invariably, it involved immediate short term but painful decisions. This decisions, though painful at the start, meant that in a year’s time, the bonobos in the company stood to benefit if the gamble worked. It was better than doing nothing.
Well, the intended decisions, scenarios and the outcomes were articulated to all and some of the retarded responses I remember include:-
[ol]
[li]It has never been attempted here,[/li][li]Huyu anajifanya juu ako na degree mbili,[/li][li]Wengi wamekuja wakatuacha hapa,[/li][li]Mimi siwezi fanya hio,[/li][li]Na upuzi zingine mingi.[/li][/ol]
I tried my level best but the odds and the number of idiots against me were so much that eventually, I said fuck it and left them to their devices after kupata job kwingine. The company eventually got to rock bottom and the decisions i had come with had to be implemented liwe liwalo. Several bonobos lost their jobs out of this mess. What would you do if you were in my position? Would you have stayed behind to fight a loosing battle?
Tell me why of all the candidates in Nairobi in the last election, Sonko emerged tops. Was it because of the smarts?

You have to understand that their fight will not only be against the elite political class, but also majority of the citizens who also support the same system that oppresses them. “We ni nani kujaribu kushika BABA?” some would shout ready to attack you “Uhuruto by saa kumi na moja asubuhi” others would claim. Na bado hujaongea about the corrupt elements within the civil service that fight viciously tooth and nail to avoid any change in this country. Mtu in the diaspora akiketi chini afikirie tu hizi challenges, anadecide the most he can do ni kusend money si kujiput himself at risk to change the status quo.

This comment nails it. We have people in the capital city that can’t see the irony of a governor distributing water in estates using tankers. To them, that is the height of “MTU was watu”. See also how bonobos are excited by the installation of mere cabros in the CBD and you begin to understand why a brilliant chap would take off yo functional societies at the slightest opportunity.

You are v wrong. Most of my generation are opting to be buried here. Why would I want to come back to Kenya in my old age without a medical cover? tutakaa huku where we pay our taxes. Besides our kids are not planning to re-locate so…

High IQ leaders build their countries… Even if they want to steal they will recognise that they can steal more if they develope kenya. But these low IQ leaders steal money meant for development.

Stop writing low iq nonsense… A company and a country are two different things.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]They are exactly the same thing

You are betraying your low IQ if you can’t see the link.

But they actively support the same Baba and Uhuruto. They even send money for political campaigns but then blame the poor for the problems we face.

They why are you objecting the rest of us here who are advocating for a better candidate. You dont want to help us and you dont want us to help ourselves

In such cases the problem is the top. The managers must have not supported your ideas. And the managers or other educated people are the ones we are calling watu wa akili. They are very closed minded and never want any change. the same way people in the diaspora will oppose you when you tell them we need to remove kanu from our leadership

They are developing their wallets. IQ has nothing to do with emotional intelligence

I am all for voting for your candidate of choice. With pride. Do not derail us from voting for ours too.