Shida ya Jubilee ni gani? Now even Waru farmers are to be registered

Pia hii wataenda kupiga line wapewe number ingine!

tuanze revolution @Randy

Traders will not exploit farrmers…

In my community we don’t grow potatoes. Baba was not the alternative, infact nobody could replace Uhuru, so lets bear with the situation. This is the best practice all over the world. Infact in other countries people ask themselves “what can i do for my country…” Uhuru is chosen by the gods, webe ni ure ure. watu wakule ujeuri yao. hapana hurumia mkenya mjinga.

In this case, the GOK may have good intentions eg standardization and ability to trace each product to its origin may help promote quality to the standards acceptable to KFC and the others. The PROBLEM is always how the GOK is a very poor communicator.

New syllabus, TIVET, Huduma Namba… are just examples of projects that have been very poorly communicated to the people

U forgot the farmer always pays for the costs instead of the gava.

Who cares about the intentions of Government? Kwani govt ni girlfried yako? This is government intrusion of private business

Waru farmer hunyanyaswa sana na brokers. I expect Kiunjuri ni mtoto wa peasant na anaelewa.

Hawesi fanya any, btw kuna watu wanaunda mbeca na waru

jubilee labda i rule tena through a different name

Nobody us nyanyasaring waru farmers. No one forces wars farmers to grow or sell waru year after year. There are money farmers who sell their waru per kilogram. If waru farmers were being exploited, they would not be farming.

Waru farmers have failed to form cooperatives and as a result are getting ripped off by the brokers. The Government will eventually rip them off because they have failed to form cooperatives and led themselves into the poisonous “serikali saidia” mentality

hapo kwa new syllabus hakuna good intention, e.g teachers playing music on their phones to evaluate kids ‘dance’ activity - whatever intentions those who came up with that system had sijui.

On farming, I think if being the middle man is that easy the farmers would be selling their potatoes to the end consumers directly thus reaping all that ‘benefit’ - the truth is that even the middle guys don’t make much, higher expenses and higher risks balance the seemingly bigger margins then get.

Again I don’t see how the farmers are protected, regulating packing is a government role but registering farmers seems quite intrusive.
Soon they will tell farmers not to sell to anyone other then processors . . .I smell another milk act coming up.

You are overworking your two celled brain. Kojoa ulale.

Said the single celled amoeba :smiley: