shida za kujiletea

Buda, just know ukituma hio pesa you will have opened a pandora’s box where before mpatane mkulane itakuwa lazima utume kakitu. Itafika mahali utapata ukilipa hadi rent na monthly upkeep.

Never ever chase these women be patient enough to let them come after you, that way you can bargain for access to her pudesh from a position of power. I learned the hard way last year when i spent almost 10K kwa drinks and salon na bado nikanyimwa pusy. Unlike most other guys, I didnt cry over it or throw a fit. Just told her, ‘sawa’ na nikamnyamazia.

Fast forward three months later alijileta kwa mansion yeye mwenyewe nkakula vitu vilivyo. I blocked the bitch after that,hii economy hapana tambua leeches and entitled bitches.

Untill they throw you in aseptic tank .

I thought we concluded thus debate after the mens conference, those chicks that ask for fare to come fuck you , must be dumped on the reply sms. They are con women

Wah thought was alone. There’s one along our conversation she comes up with a suggestion I buy her demio and be paying her mboch. Apo ndio nlidry fry mboch na single mother akakula block. Ghaseer yeye

hehehehe the nerve some of this bitches have…mtu anataka gari mzima just because ako na kuma?

Word

:DThat’s a very small shida though ni ya kujiletea. Mwambie huna kakitu ata kama anaweza kutumia za supper you will appreciate.

Fight fire with Fire.

juzi pia mimi I decided to say hi to certain lady after kunyamaziana for 1 year…terrible blunder…yaani the following day I was being asked to help pay up a certain instalment for a car she bought on loan last year… 120K! so I asked how she has been paying akaanza ooh she just changed jobs and still settling in…hapo ndio nikakumbuka why I had ghosted her in the first place…
since I was on dryspell nikaamua let me try another one…huyu naye after 3 days she goes on how she needs a loan for a business venture she has been working on with her friend…there is no woman out here who doesn’t ask for monetary favours…hata ukijaribu kusalamia female cousins watauliza either presents for their kids birthdays or the young ones will ask for pizza and bundles…shida hapa nje

Ndio captain obvious hunyandua 18 to 22 year olds. They’re not yet ambitious. At most wanaitisha vitu za upus kama credo.

The trend is changing, wengi wanna be Instagram divas

Nikunoma baba, hii ni ukweli, i can testify that the economy is bad…real bad. Fck gatheca

Kama yeye hukupea kuma roho safi na akikuja atakaa kwako ukikula mtumie banaaa

2k ni kidogo unless you’re a broke dude or the pussy isn’t sweet enough.

hahhaahahha Kunguru!!

This kind of thread ndo utajua the real life of the so called Birrionea

eh!!! the hell??? some wiminz yoh…!

Hii siyo Malaya. He can easily say no

:D:D nilimwambia akuje nitampatia ya kurudi

Am buying a pocket pussy…3k one off