Shidwo!! pepo bayah: Former Machachari actor Almasi gay and dating his muzungu friend.

same thoughts here:D

I am not slow. It is a gay-themed thread. You need to be very specific with your replies - leave nothing to alternative interpretations- lest you be misunderstood.

what is a nose earring ?

hahaa…earing of the nose

Possible childhood trauma might be causing this.

Hehe akubali afanye sex change ama aweke silicon implants, more tolerable. Na plastic surgery kiasi pia, iyo sura iki mature kidogo ivi ata duck face haitakubali kufanya

Very sad.

mambo jenny dear

[ATTACH=full]237877[/ATTACH] he is the midget in the relationship

My comrades brother alienda aussie to study huko akawa msengere and akasema nikirudi home itakuwa nuksi so akabaki huko for 11 years never coming home and i always wondered why his own father never visited him or persuaded him arudi home labda ali rada.

Poa sana

Wewe ndio wale fala hutaka ku normalise that gay shit in society. Juzi tu was hearing of a story that some gay celebrity was harassing straight men and they can’t speak against it or they get labelled homophobes. Endelea hivyo tu that shit will come back to bite you in the ass… Literally :D:D

imagine being a father and naming your boychild Almasi:mad:. what would you expect?

It is not normalizing gay shit. I am against anybody trying to force ‘morality’ on other people. It is the same reason why mtu anauza weed anafungwa maisha and a corrupt person walks.

It is the same reason the taka taka song was banned and the guy pursued like a common criminal.

It is the same reason why a lesbian film was banned and then un-banned for a short time so it could receive an award. Pathetic.

Do I like that gay shit? No. But I don’t care about what they do in the bedroom so long as that PDA does not happen.

Same with heterosexual relationships. Nyinyi hujifanya venye mnapendana sana and start kissing on the street and the parks. Nobody wants to see that stuff.

His real name is ama wacha tu

Hio kíhíí was gay from the start. If hukujua then your gay meter should be checked. Nani mwingine anajiskia kubomoa kabati.

he is your son…tf only God can judge

Kuna kitu sielewangi. Why would a straight man care about two homos and what they do in their spare time? Ni watu wazima and if they choose to be gay voluntarily mimi sioni shida. They can do their business and live their lives as they wish. Bora wasiniletee umeffi. If their meffi lives don’t affect you, you shouldn’t care. If you find yourself caring, you need to ask yourself why you care in the first place about people who don’t know you exist. I wouldn’t be surprised if people like @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii , @Kimakia @Nachunisha Majamaa Sukuma @Njamba Huthu and @uwesmake (this one fucks anything with a pulse:D) etc were concerned because that’s how they roll. But straight men…c’mon…it’s really none of our business

Awekee matiti na amezee oestrogen hips zitokee tukubali amekuwa saitan

you are gay. binjwa mkush polepole