SHINY eyed women C&P

Mbona ktalkers huleta story ya daughters na them being impregnated by shallow-minded boys… Kama umelea msichana wako vizuri, wacha stress… She won’t be opening her legs for shallow-minded boys… @wenya ata sister yangu akidungwa mimba, she is an adult responsibility kwake… Raise your daughters well, stop projecting your lack of parenting skills to dowry matters… Ata akilipiwa millioni kumi, anaweza wachwa bado

mahali unatoa mtoto ya kwanza akiwa teenager. na tena hutoi yote, unatoa part, sababu, ruracio rutirikaga. ni buzi 99 ,but huwezi toa yote, buzi moja ni a maximum of 5k

Give Us The Reason Wahenga Ka Fiudi Masho Huwa Wanasema Ruracio Rutithiraga Even If Utoe Hizo Mbuzi 99

your rant has come to pregnant osungu dll

A woman I know used to boast to anyone who cared to listen that her daughters will only leave her home in a net and a convoy of cars on her wedding day.
One of the daughters got knocked up last year by a guy who looks worse than a tout and since then she has never been allowed to venture out of the home alone.
Parents should stop these unrealistic expectations. Set your daughters free.

unadodge bullets za english grammar buda…

I thought dowry was reserved for virgins.

Narok ni 3k

Mimi nakuwaga nimeweka 300k kando ya dowry.Hiyo ndio most of my friends wameitishwa na sio yote at ago

Pole kama wamekufurishia your daughters,may be you are paying for your yester sins

Why date girls from tribes that see them as business? Go to these lesser tribes i.e Taita, Gabra, Pokomo, Oromo, Giriama, etc. Utaitishwa tu ya kuwafunga wazee macho na bibi atakuwa wako. Pia utakuwa unatreatiwa vile bi msufferer husema pale citizen.

Hello wanker, I don’t need to prostitute my sister or daughter for some millions. Also, I come from a family where no one has been impregnated by your so called silly boys. Finally about me, I am not a basket case that can’t raise a family. I am against buying a woman for $10,000. The same amount is better utilized making a fortune for the new family.

Comprende meffi?

Utalipa aje 1 million kama dowry alafu upeleke mschana lwa bedsitter na watoto wanenda nursery school iko hapo nje kwa nyumba kukinyesha wanaenda nyumbani juu ya floods…???

Now that is a rationally thinking man. Pewa crate ya Heineken kwa bill yangu.

[ATTACH=full]165960[/ATTACH]

Paybill coming your way

Truth be told lakini some of this inlaws are the reason we of the younger generation are not into marriage

i always think you are @Fala 12

I didn’t want to be brutal.

Apparently it is meant to appreciate the bride’s family for bringing up their daughter well. But I think the gesture is abused.