shiny eyes

I think the men who are saying these things fall into 2 categories. Those who cannot get a Kikuyu lady unless they pay her well and those who got dumped by a Kikuyu lady and are still upset. A man’s ego is a fragile thing and it’s easily wounded.

:D:D saitan bila mkia

She will never do it kama hajafanya hizo siku zingine zote…lakini kama ni wa Kiambu don’t get too comfortable

This thread is personal

Marry a shiny eye woman at your own risk

the only interaction i have with kikuyu ladies is when i am on top of them giving them multiple orgasms.

after hapo tembeza miguu urudi kwenu

i’ve been married to one for 26 years.

The nyeri principal didn’t see it coming in 27yrs of their marriage.You have one more year at least if not two. Non of the deceased saw it coming neither will you. Get your shit together before it’s too late. Things like will,inheritance and place to be buried. Free advise btw.

Sure, God.

Then you are just lucky

My niggar

Credit officer, come with your changaa !

Weee muzee mteso si wewe hutangaza hapa ati bibi yako ni merucan? All those years with her yet you can’t tell the difference between Kyuk and Meru?

I beg to differ…I have a habit of switching plates with the wife randomly…just as a precaution…I’d like to see my nigglet grow na naogopa kulishwa simiti…[SIZE=3] she’s a villagers here who rarely posts…blocked her handle anyways[/SIZE]

Are u a pinkie?!

No. I am reading things guys are saying here and I am thinking of the Wambui’s and Muthoni’s that I grew up with and I know like the back of my hands and the 2 don’t click. My conclusion is we have some dejected brothers

You definitely in your 50s, now I know why you tend to think out of the box 8/10 times. Respect.

it has never been a secret Sir.

gashui how old are you man ,my age is roughly 26

refer to the answer above you:D:D