Shit happened.

I will go with you are being sarcastic right now…:D:D

:D:D:D:D slow. Two blind people giving each other directions:)

Mteso mijinga niaje

Unakuwanga na mcheso saa zingine. Dagtari @Luther12 atajuaji a female patient is playing “chobo/kati” na hormones. I thought all they do is check ovaries , fallopian tube, uterus and eggs while the man anaambiwa to jerk off on a container to check whether those tadpoles can swim and their number!ama?

Navy seal investigation skills?

Which grown woman uses P2 as a form of contraceptive? Hii ni uwongo.

Rudi kwa secrets section, that’s your sewer pit.

Kwani cuzo yako alikuwa anapeleka pipi Kwa vet ambaye hangedetect p2 Kwa samples?

Angusha hekaya!

kuja kimilili hii dec we circumcise you TESO for free

Kama huyo anafaa akirudi kutoka job apate umeenda ocha na suitcase yake na vitu zake ziko kwa caretaker. Hapana tambua upus.

So sasa unataka kumnyonya wapi?

So many, some are even dumber than you can imagine. I know a guy whose wife was using p2 kama njugu and the husband was okay with it.

It is written - doctor’s have said wife ndie ako na shida. How did they conclude this???

Salimia Wambui :D:D

Hahahaha why you gotta do a man like that

P2 is supposed to be taken a maximum of three times a year.:eek::eek::eek:

Shait,do you know me? I’m worried. Who are you @Guru !!

The issue here is simple. She does not want to have kids with your cousin. No grown woman takes these pills without knowing exactly what they are.

and KTALK has a new Blonde

Tembea Nairobi uskize hekaya za watu na kunguru. This is not the first time nimeskia story kama hii. Chenye wanaume wameonyeshwa only God knows:D