Shit happens

Copy and paste :D:D:D:D

https://eblnews.com/video/goats-cause-deadly-accident-expressway-246078

Mbona siamini izo ni your day to day kondoo

So to stop in Nairobi terminus, the SGR Madaraka Express train moving at 120km/hr would have to apply brakes in Athi river?

Hehehe, brakes are applied at Mtito,

brain.dll stopped working
[ATTACH=full]136347[/ATTACH]

China happens!! Lakini yesterday’s wreck at Salgaa was many times worse. Kijiji Chief MM tuletee details.

Free wheeling to save fuel downhill manenos @Meria Mata can confirm… Every accident @salga has to involve a trailer or a bus… And once they loose control they try to stop them by hitting small vehicles hoping to stop and instead cause the high Road carnage… But then what do u expect from a standard 4 drop out who never had an opportunity to study momentum in high school? and the only exam he ever passed is a driving school test (coz he bribed) :D:D:D:D

Number yako ikitajwa imetajwa…thaz it. You have to go. :frowning:

pseudo… you’re such a “trailer-groupie” you’re the first to answer…

There’s a Kenyan I know of who died like that hapa US. He had car trouble on the highway, coming out of the car to inspect, a trailer pitad with him. He died on the spot. His wife had just given birth and they had moved to a new house.

No…

Not only am I a “truck groupie” but I am sure I can race you to Msa .

That one is very debatable because it depends on the car you drive and your driving skills .

Are you asking me out on a date? the answer is yes.

Very sad indeed

Race not date.:smiley: