Shock

Hey hey hey…Am I gonna get herrrp here…I am hurting lets got back to the main objectives of th thread.
@Deez Nuts i’ll crush those nuts of yours pussy blocker you are

Most men I have seen suffering from gout usual talk if pain in Theban g toe. Extreme case see the toes chopped off. But I am doctor, on need to get scared Kimakia.
Ironic isn’t it. Kimakia in shock jeez…

Are you a twin bro to @Mathaais

Shooting leg pains can often occur when a lumbar vertebra suddenly shifts and places abnormal pressure on a nerve, causing it to misfire. The brain registers these signals as pain which we feel down the nerve line of the leg, often intensely. Some people describe the pain like an electric shock; others compare it to having your foot suddenly plunged into a bucket of ice water.
Age or Injury can also impact spinal integrity. While the associated leg pain may only be temporary, it can sometimes persist and even become permanent in some individuals[SIZE=1].source:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
[/SIZE]

enda uangaliwe for slipped disc or Sciatica ,i had sciatica for almost a year,hydrotherapy ilisaidia

Kata pombe, hit gym. Mwili ishasema

No. Deflection won’t work. Told you,you not makia me. Pole for the shocking one second pain. Mwanaume gani anakimbia kutangaza kamaumivu…

Haka sio kamaumivu,ni kimaumivu sijawai kisikia tena

The policy of not using your real name or profile picture no longer applies in ktalk

Sounds like gout.Go get tested for uric acid levels.

In your faces,it can’t be gout

Eat a balanced diet. In the meantime see a doctor for him/her to prescribe multi vitamins.

Manni

Get your blood sugar, blood pressure tested.

Wacha vitisho

Si vitisho bro. It is one of the problems related to diabetes but there could be many other reasons… so get it checked

Hio Ni dalili ya heart attack, cholesterol iko juu zaidi

@Kimakia @Olivia Kent alikuja ama ulijipiga machenga zako ukatupa goli?