Shocking, to say the least..

:D:D:D Naonanga hii kitu na majamaa flani nanyamazia.

2 Likes

this is gold:)

8 Likes

talker akingojea drinks from a very funny fellow whom he let have his moment in the dark corner of a pub :D:oops:

[ATTACH=full]41006[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

:D:D:D

We can always come up with a new one.:slight_smile:

:):smiley: Listen people, this guy was among the elites who had real girlfriends in primo, in fact we were talking about his girlfriend then and the other chicks that we had crushes on before I chomokad. I couldnā€™t have imagined he metamorphosed into a faggot along the way.

we believe you man the ktalk fraternity will not be malicious in any way while referring to that funny moment in a dark corner of a basement pub

6 Likes

@vuja de It looks like you harbor gay fantasies :smiley:
:smiley:

1 Like

when a fag hugs you, you KNOW he wants the D

[SIZE=5]Iā€™m always cautious of long lost friends you havenā€™t seen in decades Had one really good pal hadnā€™t seen since std 7 when he was unceremoniously transferred this was in the early 90s We meet in town have 2 beers, then I had to leave, meet another buddy tell him I ran into so and so he jumps 5 feet into the air warns me nani siku hizi ni mwizi wa gun !!! moto wa kuotewa mbali [/SIZE]

:D:D Son are you that desperate for wanking material that youā€™re willing to extract it from the most mundaneā€¦

The title is so wrong. You ainā€™t a virgin any more mrs bear.

5 Likes

So now the opposite of ā€˜taking of slicesā€™ is ā€˜having of momentsā€™.
@aviator, something for the lexicon perhaps?

4 Likes

sewer drillers everywhere

And the story had to end up this way. What a waste of hekaya:(

2 Likes

he he he diversionary tactics naso, its ok and understandable mehn. there comes a time when one has to leave the ā€œclosetā€ā€¦but a man has got to do what needs to be doneā€¦

kapsaa mwanangu. I second, iende huko mara that:D:D
having of moments -first use 2016

UMETOKA KWA CLOSET KWA FUJO SANA JERRYKUNYIZ WAAH!

Itā€™s unbelievable no-one has broken it down for the rest of usā€¦lemmedoit!

Hey but you had been meeting childhood friends since Tuesday why would you be shocked? Is it coz he called you by your childhood pet name? lemme guess Jerry-kunyiz??

Honestly here you sound like a fag, I have nothing against you but sounding like a bitch doesnā€™t help your case

I bet by my right testicle that this is another ā€œcumming out of the closetā€ story. Iā€™ll be waiting!

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]Yeah yeah![/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Exactly! Tactical decision to divert attention from the two of you, right? Dude was banging you back in primary.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]Dude was trying to rekindle an old flameā€¦but judging by your laughter at the end of that sentence, seems like you were getting some sweet revenge, Right? Did he leave you for another?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Oh there we go again! But wait didnā€™t you just say a few paragraphs above thatā€¦

ā€¦ So from loathed to ā€œfunniestā€ I am confused![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]So you learn he has an NGO and your butt gets wet? Potential sponsor? Reminiscing over good old days? Which good days Jerrykunyiz? I missed that.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Fag-jealousy! Lol ni kama ndrama! Yeah he hasnā€™t changed Jerrykunyiz same oā€™ same! Heā€™ll cheat on you like he did before better sick with your new fag. Look, nobody needs a stern warning in order to leave a fagā€¦the slightest whisper will do! unless youā€™re a fag of course. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

this kijiji is unforgiving!

1 Like

:D:D Very funny, youā€™ve got to be a sick, sick, sick retarded scoundrel homosexualā€¦for you to come up with all this shit.

2 Likes

Yaani unakula mbuzi choma ya mtu na pombe, alafu unachukua handbag unaenda?

12 Likes