Short profile of Karanja Kabage.

Be at peace with the dead always !

Noted.

So,

1. He was the finance manager [who gave out a hefty unsecured loan] ; and
  2. He walked away with a lot of money which he invested at equity bank.

And he is STILL not culpable?

Haalafu ukitukanwa ukasirike?

Wacha kelele mingi,
Who, in their right mind, would deny moi or biwott a loan during the nyayo era ???
Can you me anyone who did and lived?

So if you killed your mother in obedience to be-what’s or moi’s direction you would NOT be criminally culpable?

THINK!

Just another looter.

Apples and oranges not the best of analogies, now take a deep breath and and go through this very slowly and remember your life depends on it:
If your boss approves an unsecured loan , would you go ahead and deny it???
I won’t ask you to think too deeply coz clearly it seems to damage your faculties.

Unajaribu ku sound mwerevu. But the sad thing is that even logical thinking inakushinda.

I will not make it hard for you. He was criminally liable. Moi or no Moi. Compulsion is NOT a defence in those circumstances.

I will not engage you any further on this matter.

Go look for something stupid to do. You can always plead compulsion by Moi in your defence. :D:D

I don’t have to sound mwerevu, I am!

If you don’t get the futility of going against your boss or against a murderous dictatorship like moi’s, hiyo inamaanisha wewe na logic ni parallel kama reli:D:D

You don’t have to engage with me, just engage your brains, it appears they haven’t been used in a long time:D:D

But during Nyayo era, it was a system. I don’t think an individual could stop the looting. Even if one wished